YO MAMA SO..........(REVISITED!)

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
YO MAMA SO DUMB, SHE THOUGHT A QUARTERBACK WAS A REFUND!YO MAMA SO POOR, SHE FOUND A PENNY ON THE GROUND AND YELLED "JACKPOT!".

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Your momma so dumb it takes her two hours to watch 60 minutes!

• Yo mama so fat when she jump on a trampoline she get stuck in the sky!!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Yo mama so scrofulous, her countinance actuates consternation among the urchins

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo mama so scrofulous, her countinance actuates consternation among the urchins

for some reason the one that stands out from last time we had this thread was this gem from tripledouble-

Yo mama's so dumb she thought eyeball was a game.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    If the street was paved with dicks, your mother would travel on her ass...

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Your mama so ugly, she looked out the window and got arrested for indecent exposure!

Your mama so ugly, she gotta trick or treat over the phone!

• I saw yo mama on the porch with 5 cockroaches singin' "We are fam-illlly!"

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    your mama's so ugly she makes onions cry.

Your mama is so fat that her yearbook picture was an airial shot.

your mama is so fat her liscense picture says continued on the back.

your mama is like taco bell...cheap and filled with cheese

• Tripledouble still wins for last round's "Your mom is so strong she gargles peanut butter."

• yo mama's so fat her blood type is ragu, and the bitch is so hard she blows bubbles with now n' laters.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Yo mama so fat when she wears a Malcolm X shirt hellicopters land on her back!

• Tripledouble still wins for last round's "Your mom is so strong she gargles peanut butter."

co-:scion:. I actually say that schit in "the real world".

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    I heard your mother has her pubic hair braided into a string and is nicknamed "Bushwick."

I heard your pops is a midget and works as a hypeman for 3'6" Mafia.

I heard your mom was down at the clinic asking if they had some cream for "that Nolia clap."

I heard your mom has one leg longer than the other and gold fronts that say "STILL TIPPIN'."

• I heard your mom has one leg longer than the other and gold fronts that say "STILL TIPPIN'."

james does it again.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

I heard your mom has one leg longer than the other and gold fronts that say "STILL TIPPIN'."

HA!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Yo mama is so fat that she irons her clothes in the driveway