Look what landed in my mailbox

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
So remember I said people often call here looking for Kanye's G.O.O.D. label, right? Well, it was only a matter of time...

Comments

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    damn

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hahahahahahahaha
    please tell us what's on the tape

• you gonna sign her?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    freaky tracy??

• hahahahahahahaha
    please tell us what's on the tape

Well I don't even have a VHS player... hahaha... I gotta borrow my roommate's combo machine. But I think this girl is the same gull that leaves singing voicemails on my phone here at the shop. And no, she CANNOT sing...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    So remember I said people often call here looking for Kanye's G.O.O.D. label, right? Well, it was only a matter of time...

G's up...demos down! Maybe it's a hiphop honey's audition tape, in which case, well, I guess that wouldn't be all that great either. At least it was free.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    These are the absurd twists of fate I live for.

I'm jealous.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    You're on that!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• Options

She shouldn't have posed in front of the awesome depiction of the Mayflower landing, it detracts from the subject.

• good god, you've hit a goldmine of unintentional comedy!

• autezautez 404 Posts
    plaese to post VHS rip

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    what are you waiting for????? Sign the girl!!!!!

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    Post mpeg or you are flacid.

PS - Please and thank you.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    She shouldn't have posed in front of the awesome depiction of the Mayflower landing, it detracts from the subject.

Ohhhhh Lord.

And here I was focused on the hideously bleached weave.

We shouldn't be making fun of this girl. Judging by her name, her mother obviously had her when she was 11. And drunk. And high. And... partially retarded.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

We shouldn't be making fun of this girl. Judging by her name, her mother obviously had her when she was 11. And drunk. And high. And... partially retarded.

jealous cause your mom was just drunk and retarded when she had you?

jealous cause your mom was just drunk and retarded when she had you?

Shhh, I like to blame it on the radiation.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Post mpeg or you are flacid.

PS - Please and thank you.

oh plaese oh plaese oh plaese...

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Whatever came of this?

• So remember I said people often call here looking for Kanye's G.O.O.D. label, right? Well, it was only a matter of time...

what record is under the package!?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    JP - where's the update?

• (in borat voice)

Great Success!

• although we dont get anything that cool at our shop, some folks for some reason think we put out the Hustle and Flow soundtrack. I think John Singleton and craig brewer said something about us being their favorite record store and our link is on the Hustle and flow website, I think. Anyway we get demos and insane fuckers calling the store wanting us to listen to their shit and spittin game at us to get us to sign them. then when we tell them we had nothing to do with the soundtrack they dont believe us and tell us we're wrong(????) One dude got aggro about it, it was funny.

One dude got aggro

I too would like to know what happened with Ecstasy Formica.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Y'all don't have a clue what the ss mail box has been flooded with over the years. Let's just say I don't clown in fear of getting mercked.

• I get shit like this sent to my work a lot and sometimes bizarre phone calls telling me it's my lucky day since they are giving me the honor of being their agent.

Some of these people scare the shit out of me.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

whoa that looks like Rodney Dangerfield

• Btw, I am getting a submission from a woman who claimed over the phone "I just know this is gonna be the next big hit out of Chicago. Can't nobody tell me that this won't go platinum!"