punk kids beat and kill homeless people in fla...

dreas_heardrumsdreas_heardrums 686 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
this shit really pisses me off: homeless beatings makes me wanna return the favor for real.

Comments

• Me too man. Absolutely the lowest human behavior possible.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    seriously. everything that is bad about humans takes place in florida.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Me too man. Absolutely the lowest human behavior possible.

worse than driving your car off the bridge and leaving a 28 year old girl to drown?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

worse than driving your car off the bridge and leaving a 28 year old girl to drown?

you're like a gnat buzzing in my ear.

just shut the fuck up already.

on par?

oh was this referencing something I didnt know about?

• That shit makes me sick.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

yes, they were poor

yes, they were poor

At least they sound poor...

• dayday 9,611 Posts

He's talking about Ted Kennedy which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, but since no one is paying any attention to him in the Alito thread, he wanted to cry in here too.

yes, they were poor

dont make hasty judgments fascists. Homelessness is a lifestyle choice.

yes, they were poor

dont make hasty judgments Strutters. Acting like the worlds most anti-social Tourette's patient is a lifestyle choice.

He's talking about Ted Kennedy which has absolutely nothing to do with this topic, but since no one is paying any attention to him in the Alito thread, he wanted to cry in here too.

oh righ. i see.

babyshit. like he usually does.

• sabadabada

1. referencing fathead is always appropriate.

2. i'm not the one crying, chummmmmmmmmm p.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

dont make hasty judgments Strutters. Acting like the worlds most anti-social Tourette's patient is a lifestyle choice.

The anti-social I can handle, it's the Tourette's that has us going "SABADABADA"

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

1. referencing fathead is always appropriate.

2. i'm not the one crying, chummmmmmmmmm p.

Lesson of the day: Listening to too many bossa records will turn you into this guy.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

• sabadabada

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Way to be that selfish and make this thread about you sabadaba...

Back on topic, this is so sad and makes me so sick. Who's raising these kids? Is Florida that boring to grow up in?

DJ Ferrari

back on topic this type of shit always seems to happen in Florida.

• dude sabadadabada, iam one of the few on here that is all for having a different view here but with the queer bait comment and this shit your looking like a stright up ass, not asking for a ban but you need to chill

• i was just talking about "bum fights" with some friends and as terrible as it is, i admit to laughing at some of it, like this:

taken from bum fights pt. 2

and again, that's not right to laugh at...but somehow i find it a little different. maybe because the guy is allowing himself to be filmed, and is not being beaten.

the shit that happened in florida is not at all cool, and the only explanation is hate.

• i was just talking about "bum fights" with some friends and as terrible as it is, i admit to laughing at some of it, like this:

taken from bum fights pt. 2

and again, that's not right to laugh at...but somehow i find it a little different. maybe because the guy is allowing himself to be filmed, and is not being beaten.

the shit that happened in florida is not at all cool, and the only explanation is hate of some kind.

Taking advantage of the homeless is never ever a good look.

• i agree, i hope they paid this dude something, but i doubt they did. i realize that shit is wrong.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yes, they were poor

dont make hasty judgments fascists. Homelessness is a lifestyle choice.

and so it's ok? or it's just ok to act like it's not a big deal?

and so how do you feel about gay bashing? you know some call that a lifestyle choice too.

what was that about hasty judgements?

im saying dont judge the homeless as poor, not dont judge the punks because homelessness if a lifestyle choice.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    not asking for a ban but you need to chill

If someone needs a reason, I'll ask for a ban on general principle.

• im saying dont judge the homeless as poor, not dont judge the punks because homelessness if a lifestyle choice.

Why do you feel you even need to say this? You must be bored.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    im saying dont judge the homeless as poor, not dont judge the punks because homelessness if a lifestyle choice.

"Who is this foo...l?!?"