• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Jeru - Can't stop the prophet !!!

You beat me to it.

I haven't seen that shit in a minute.

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

You beat me to it.

yeah, me too...is it available somewhere on the net? Also related (but not as good from what i can recall) Artifacts "Wrong side of the tracks"....

You beat me to it.

yeah, me too...is it available somewhere on the net?

It's gotta be.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    replacments - bastards of young

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

Sonic Youth - Teenage Riot

dude that video is so fucking good
    their video for 'macbeth' is also
    actually i was always a fan of the pavement 'cut your hair' video

which version? Gold Sounds is hype too.

and of course pearl jam's 'jeremy'

cheeky bastard

• MeepMeep 320 Posts

prediction within five minues someone will post that retarded unkle video (oh wait there are sooo many to choose from) with the shitty special effect of the dude gettign run over by cars.. IDIOTIC

hi!

• videos should be anything the ARTIST wants them to be

Yeah exploit the medium to the fullest... See 'em live if that's all you want.

As far as I'd go is something like Imperial Teen's[/b] clip for Ivanka[/b].
    Room full of 80s retro looking people dancing while they are on a big screen. Simple but I love that clip.
    Nothing high tech. In fact it's quite silly, but some of the chicks in the clip are dope.

'Rock the Casbah' clip is cool, so is their 'Radio Clash' vid with Futura 200.

Room full of 80s retro looking people dancing while they are on a big screen.

On that note, check http://www.popzoot.tv/streamframe.php3?id=56 and click on stereo total "wir tanzen im viereck", only one guy dancing, but he does a proper job (no ayo)

• ^^^Ha, the last shot was pretty funny...

I battle you with The Bees Chicken Payback [/b]. Some similarities... Dope clip & song.
    Bottom of page for links.

^^^Ha, the last shot was pretty funny...

I battle you with The Bees Chicken Payback [/b]. Some similarities... Dope clip & song.
    Bottom of page for links.

madlib remix of this is the ish!!

• You got the 10" yeah? Fresh. Insane tempo.

Gotta mention the Quas 'Rap Cats' video. With that old school footage.
    http://www.rappcats.com/

You got the 10" yeah? Fresh. Insane tempo.

yeah totally...works well with sharon's "got a thing on my mind" though...

• emm.. hip hop dudes haven't really weighed in here.. Here are mine (from memory):

Digable - the one in black and white where everyone was waiting in line in the snow but the line just went around the block in a big circle; can;t remember what song but the video was memorable.

Punks Jump Up - hey, why are they beating the shi* out of B-Real?

Keith Murray - the one where everyone keeps getting killed.. 96 degrees in the shade/ before i catch blood on ma blade/

Passin' Me By - classic LA shots

Fu** What You Heard, Diamond - all of DITC on a ferry if I remember correctly

Zhigge Toss It Up

damn so many now that I think of it...

Transportation for this post sponsored by AC Limousine

• Junior Senior.. Oh deary me. Ha ha...

Anyone ever see that Blood of Abraham[/b] video for Calling all Citizens[/b]. Craziness.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• I mentioned this Dutch site the other day. New blog of old school hip hop vids. VIDEO CRATES[/b]. There's also a link to Kore's Old School Vids that has more.

• Method Man & M.J. Blige, "You're all I need to Get By," is my favorite video of all time. Best punchline ever...

I used to stay up watching BET all hours for the extended version of Trick Daddy's "I'm A Thug," with him in the clothing store and the guard thinking he had a gun.

On that Spike Jonze DVD, the short film "How they got there," is incredible. Best three minute movie around.

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    someone said there weren't a lot of hip hop videos mentioned... the first one that comes to mind is jeru's "ya playin yaself" where he's in some bad ass hand to hand combat type shit in hong kong... i remember being that a cool video...

speaking of, some of those Kung Faux segments are pretty damn funny, off topic from music vids though.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I always digged that foo fighters video where his hand gets gigantic and he slaps people around with it....everlong

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Chemical brothers and Daft Punk

have had good videos

always liked the gymnastic one and the dog costume

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    speaking of, some of those Kung Faux segments are pretty damn funny fucking terrible

I gotta throw in ATCQ's SCENARIO - Spike Lee.

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    speaking of, some of those Kung Faux segments are pretty damn funny fucking terrible

You really think so? I know a lot of them are duds, but others made me laugh. Humor is relative.