Is Raj in bed? Good. More Turntablelab Talk Plaese

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Gossip, conspiracy theories, Bob Bannister sightings, you name it. I want to know what's really going on here, or at least an amazing fabricated story. Anyway I heard DustyGroove bought a controlling interest in SoulStrut. To which I say...Nice one!

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Yeah, I missed out on all this. What the fuck happaned?

Real Headz??? want to know.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Anyway I heard DustyGroove bought a controlling interest in SoulStrut. To which I say...

Though maybe not as viable as other theories,
    we can't deny that your Dusty Groove theory has
    a certain saltiness that harks back to some of
    the Strut's more accomplished threads - and a
    seductive irony that will not be lost on even the
    most casual lurker! Nice one!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    TTLAB threads were deleted. People demanded explanations. RAJ says he got an email from a Brit who doesn't want to be associated with Soulstrut.

Not sure what's going on. We also now have a mysterious new moderator, none other than Arnold Palmer himself???

More mysteries than LOST.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    TTLAB threads were deleted. People demanded explanations. RAJ says he got an email from a Brit who doesn't want to be associated with Soulstrut.

Not sure what's going on. We also have a mysterious new moderator, none other than Arnold Palmer himself???

I very confused. What does a Brit have eto do with either TTL or SS? I thought TTL was owned by a bunch of New Yawkers? I mean, shit, I've met Pete and Jasper. No, no limey accent there.

What goes on people!

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Gossip, conspiracy theories, Bob Bannister sightings, you name it. I want to know what's really going on here, or at least an amazing fabricated story.

Anyway I heard DustyGroove bought a controlling interest in SoulStrut. To which I say...

Nice one!

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts

I don't think you guys understand.

This shit goes straight to the top.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

Not sure what's going on. We also now have a mysterious new moderator, none other than Arnold Palmer himself???

I also do not know what's up, but i doubt TTLab was bought and why does some British dude care if we talk about TTLab and even if he does care and does somehow now own TTLab, what right does he have to demand we don't mention the websiste????????

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    what's going on indeed...

the guidelines around here as far was what constitutes "free advertising" have been extremely blurry to me since day one.

if that's even what this is all about.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

I also do not know what's up, but i doubt TTLab was bought and why does some British dude care if we talk about TTLab and even if he does care and does somehow now own TTLab, what right does he have to demand we don't mention the websiste????????

and what can mr. british dude do about it?

• I also do not know what's up, but i doubt TTLab was bought and why does some British dude care if we talk about TTLab and even if he does care and does somehow now own TTLab, what right does he have to demand we don't mention the websiste???????

So Rupert Murdoch bought TurntableLab, put the the fryer-mantis funk 45 board moderators in charge, and is forcing SoulStrutters to golf? No offense Anna but I don't know who I can trust anymore. (deletes cookies)

I'm with SoulOnIce - we're beyond the looking glass, people.

It harkens back to the Mark B & Blade problem I think? Strange but true I guess.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    and who is this man in shadows?

and what's in this piggy bank?

is this what the "new" face of moderhation looks like?

• It harkens back to the Mark B & Blade problem I think?

My god this goes farther than we could have imagined.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

It harkens back to the Mark B & Blade problem I think? Strange but true I guess.

whut Mark B and Blade problem? quick tell me before the British wake up! mark delete this thread before you go to bed! for the safety of us all!!!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Sorry to go off topic, but my dyslexic tendencies caused me to read the title of this thread as Is Raj Good in bed?[/b]

Which tendencies were those again?

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    So there's a Turntable Lab store in L.A. now?

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    how is mark b affiliated with ttlab?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Which tendencies were those again?

Why, my dyslexic ones, of course.

(Thank god for the ability to uncheck the "mark this post as edited" function!)

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Fukk... I'm not posting my conspiracy theories again... Cause the thread will get deleted right after I post!

But let me just say this... I think it has something to do with world domination over the Iced TEE markets!

how is mark b affiliated with ttlab?

that's the question

I remember Mark B threatened RAJ before. That's all I can remember.

I wish RAJ were here.

• don't you all see whats going on?

it's all coming together.

• "Raj, Anna, I decree no more TurntableLab posts. MAKE IT SO."
    "YES IMPERIOUS LEADER"

"YES IMPERIOUS LEADER"

"I AM YOUR FATHER"

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    All I know is that one TTL post got deleted, which sprouted 5 more. Whatever happened brought more attention to TTL.

"YES IMPERIOUS LEADER"

"I AM YOUR FATHER"

• how is mark b affiliated with ttlab?

that's the question

I remember Mark B threatened RAJ before. That's all I can remember.

I wish RAJ were here.

What was this all about ??? Always interesting to see some UK gossip here...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    so a public domain message board can't talk about a website or what?

We bring a hell of a lot of business to TTlab. Anybody in a position of business ownership/partnership would realize that. Something sounds mega fishy here.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    so a public domain message board can't talk about a website or what?

We bring a hell of a lot of business to TTlab. Anybody in a position of business ownership/partnership would realize that. Something sounds mega fishy here.

It's odd because the deleted posts weren't negative towards TTL at all. People were noting the redesign, and had generally positive things to say. Seems odd to delete those posts, especially when a negative thread about the GEMM makeover remained.