WTF is Duck Sauce???

2»

Comments

• I thought it was plumb sauce that you eat with duck? Its real tasty. That doesnt look too much like plumb though so im not sure how things go down in your home town.

you're thinking of this:

served with meats and mu shu. mmmmm....mu shu.

• I can't be the only one who read the title of this thread as WTF is Dick Sauce the first time they saw it.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I can't be the only one who read the title of this thread as WTF is Dick Sauce the first time they saw it.

AYO.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Duck sauce is the stuff that comes out of the end of my penis. Lately, I've using it to make babies with. My wife hates it when she gets duck sauce in her hair but I always tell her its better than conditioner cause it's all natural. My duck sauce is not orange, it's pearly white but I heard it comes in all colors.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    oops my bad I misread the title of the post. Wrong sauce.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    someone plaese to explain the chinese soul food phenomenom to me. Every time I walk by these spots, I can see a film of grease on the window. augh.

Hong Kong is a food mecca, it just doesn't get much better.......

hk street meat is safe, it's just some urban legend you've heard. White folks be shook..........It's a lot different now than it was back in the mid 80's, that's when it was still gutter. Fish balls and pig skin, boooyakasha.

I haven't had hiroshima okonomiyaki yet, but it's supposed to be the best of the best.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    let me just say this, we don't just eat no Sweet and Sour Pork with Shrimp Fried Rice over here and call it Chinese food.

so y'all better be prepared to try some of that REAL SCHIT when you're in town byatchez !

*real headz know the muthafuckin deal!*

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    duck sauce - also called plum sauce, this thick, sweet and sour condiment is made with plums, apricots, sugar and seasonings. Duck sauce is most served with duck, pork or spareribs. Take that shit to foodtv.com

• I haven't had hiroshima okonomiyaki yet, but it's supposed to be the best of the best.

It's good! Also, the joint up the street from me is Hiroshima style in Tokyo, and man it's tasty.

Duck sauce is not an option.

• hk street meat is safe, it's just some urban legend you've heard. White folks be shook..........It's a lot different now than it was back in the mid 80's, that's when it was still gutter. Fish balls and pig skin, boooyakasha.
    [/img]

I personally saw the news story I spoke of earlier with my own two eyes. No urban legend there. I dont doubt there is plenty of exxageration when it comes to the meat, and ive ate plenty of it..but you are kidding yourself if you dont think there is some shady shit going on with a lot that meat slangin'...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I personally saw the news story I spoke of earlier with my own two eyes. No urban legend there. I dont doubt there is plenty of exxageration when it comes to the meat, and ive ate plenty of it..but you are kidding yourself if you dont think there is some shady shit going on with a lot that meat slangin'...

bad news sticks out, nobody ever remembers good news.

it's not any different than food products being recalled in n. america. Which happens more often than you would think....

hk street food is not really street food in a historic sense. It's all spots with actual physical locations, stands facing the front of a store. These are all licensed and face inspection. Whereas back in the day it was all suspect carts being pushed from place to place. I miss that.....

ZHAO GWAI!!!!

• its duck sauce...to eat with duck...isnt it plum sauce..but we dont eat that with plums................