WANTED!!!RAMSEYCOMPANY 45

poppin3poppin3 17 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Does not anyone have it?Money or Trades!Please send PM

Comments

• I gave up searching for this about three years ago .. it's a riddicoulusly rare
    private press 45 .. it will cost you around $1k clams .. just ask John Manship

another sucky thing: it's styrene press only .. settle for the BBE 12 reissue

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Forget about it mate...

• It missed buying it though it saw about two times in the shop in Japan three
    years ago.

• I gave up searching for this about three years ago .. it's a riddicoulusly rare

is there actually a BBE 12 reissue? i know they did one for family of eve but didn't know about ramsey & co.
    there was about two thirds of a copy at the allentown show a few years back - pulled out of grandmaster flowers' collection. unfortunately, it looked like a dog took a bite out of it.

• nosawanosawa 89 Posts
    I gave up searching for this about three years ago .. it's a riddicoulusly rare

is there actually a BBE 12 reissue? i know they did one for family of eve but didn't know about ramsey & co.
    there was about two thirds of a copy at the allentown show a few years back - pulled out of grandmaster flowers' collection. unfortunately, it looked like a dog took a bite out of it.

Yes, BBE 12 with a DJ Harvey extended edit, I have it somewhere around

• i found one in NYC last summer. so reluctantly sold that to my friend. i'm sure anyone who has sold this has RELUCTANTLY done so.

anyhow, i'm up for the reissue 12". any leads on the reissue, please s PM me. musicstack and gemm are tapped (just low fdbck sellers who will "special order" it for you)

• RAMSEY&COMPANY was finally obtained. We wish to express our gratitude to people who wrote it. Thank you kindly.

• yeah I love Ramsey's music too!