Whats the last rackord you treated yourself to?

2»

Comments

• I've been trying to treat myself to alot of records on Ebay - but keep getting outbid, err, sniped. Damn it all...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

It's a great record.

Wasn't this uploaded a while back though?

it was and I never loaded it. when I finally tried it was no longer there

• 2 weeks ago i dropped close to $400 on a disco 12" i wanted since 1997/98.

which was...?

• Options
    2 weeks ago i dropped close to $400 on a disco 12" i wanted since 1997/98.

which was...?

round.

K.

• 6fran506fran50 266 Posts

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    A Christmas present to myself.

• guzzo, did you get my PM about that "live at lobero vol. 1" record?

• hammertimehammertime 2,389 Posts
    $45 for Noah Howard- The Black Ark, just got it in the mail today. I just sold a Orquesta Riverside LP for $40 that I paid $7 for so I figure it's not too bad.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    These two were my birthday gifts (US$ 90 each):

Uni??o Black: s/t

For some reason I thought that this was much more expensive... I really liked it when it was in , so this is definitely getting added to the search list.

• Synergy "Project 5" Time Traxx 12" electro raer outta Cleavland, Ohio. $51. Worth every penny.

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    These two were my birthday gifts (US$ 90 each):

Uni??o Black: s/t

For some reason I thought that this was much more expensive... I really liked it when it was in , so this is definitely getting added to the search list.

I paid US$90 here in Brazil; don't know what is the actual "market price".
    Popsike and ebay gave me nothing when I searched for it.

Peace

• Detroit Sex Machines "Funky Crawl/Rap it Together" $400

cant find the before and after pictures.
    they were dope, you looked like you had to do some mental wrestling but came out the victor.

i dropped $100 on please a while ago. felt like a splurge, since i mostly wnated it for the goofy sly cover. waited patiently for years for one to pop up (passed on it 4 yers prioe for a bill) and then figured it was time to break down and grab it.

[trinikas]there are several joints i would love to splurge on, but havent seen them for sale recently.[/trinikas]

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    Som Tres: Um ?? pouco, dois ?? bom, este Som Tr??s ?? demais

I had that on my watch list.......that take it easy brother charles cover is neat. Tanga and Spooky are BURNERS.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Detroit Sex Machines "Funky Crawl/Rap it Together" $400

cant find the before and after pictures.

they were dope, you looked like you had to do some mental wrestling but came out the victor.

I completely forgot you took those. Send 'em my way if they ever turn up. It was definitely a mental battle, as that is not the type of money I'm used to spending in Detroit. When Jeff threatened to call Brec* I folded like cheap newsprint.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

I thought it was a goner since it didn't show in the mail until two months later. Paid a little above my $100 limit but at least it's cheaper than the usual popsike price.........I've just had bad luck w/ the mail as of late.

• autographed

• Options
    Sombre Bingi Roots instrumental courtesy of Karl Bryan (Sax), COunt Ossie on drums, and an Jackie Mitto on organ. Deep stuff.

Soulful Female Ska

Hectic vocal afro funk

Deep vocal roots WHat else would expect from Glen Brown?

K in Canada.