Married with Children Strutters, A question...

13»

Comments

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    Bam,

You the man.

It's funny because I think a lot of us take pride in showing off our kids in a similar (but not same) way that we would, say, our raers...only, showing off our kids doesn't seem nowhere as obnoxious.

True dat! I sent the link to my wife and she called me to say that it made her cry (in a good way).

Soulstrut: Bringing a little sunshine into everyone's lives![/b]

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Bam,
    You the man.
    It's funny because I think a lot of us take pride in showing off our kids in a similar (but not same) way that we would, say, our raers...only, showing off our kids doesn't seem nowhere as obnoxious.

REDEFINING "LITTLE DUDE(TTE)" STATUS!!!

Tip your bottles, spit up on your bib, and soil your onesies young playaz!

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts

Seriously, I'll take 20 more of these threads over "Post a Picture of Your Mug" any day.

Dude, seriously babies are so chill.

If any of you folks with babies have dogs, too, well, then that shit is serious. BABIES
    DOGS

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I think a local store has that headphone onesie. I'll trade it for wax if you want

• funky16cornersfunky16corners 7,175 Posts
    I think a local store has that headphone onesie. I'll trade it for wax if you want

Hit me on the PM with wants.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    In today's NYTimes:

• legendlegend 124 Posts
    am i too late to post up my kids?

3, 1, and 8

The little one is a trouble-maker, I can tell!

• legendlegend 124 Posts

u got that right!

u got that right!

The cutest ones always are!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Hell no*...

*Added a few others.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

in a related note, today is the japanese holiday KODOMO NO HI [children's day] where folks all over japan raise a koi flag over the household and dress their kids up in kimonos and shit and give them gifts.

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

• so last night i'm playing poker with 2 of my childhood friends(we're all grown now) and one of my other friend's dad who has two other kids in addition to my friend, in particular a girl of about 11 or 12. anyways, we were listening to some mix cds that i had gotten yesterday and that ying yang wait song comes on, he was saying how they were driving and the song came on the radio. his daughter was singing it and telling him what they were REALLY saying behind the bleep outs. kinda fuckin awkward if you ask me!!!

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    I forgot to include Ife's mugshot:

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

in a related note, today is the japanese holiday KODOMO NO HI [children's day] where folks all over japan raise a koi flag over the household and dress their kids up in kimonos and shit and give them gifts.

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!!

Shiggy. Not to be a smart ass, but "Kodomo No Hi" is actually Boy's day even though it's called children's day. Good old sexist Japan declares boy's day as "Children's day" and it's a national holiday. Don't get it twisted, today is just for boys with the Koi flags, Samurai dolls and costumes. We have a dope picture on the fridge of my nephew Ryota dressed up like a Samurai. Girl's day "Hinamatsuri," is March 3rd and is NOT a national holiday. Girls day is when girls and their mother's set up and display Hina-ningyou dolls. These doll displays can get CRAZY! I went in a doll shop one time in Kobe and they had Hina-ningyou displays that sold for $30,000 USD!

Hina-ningyou display.....

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    ah no sa! yappari ne!

yeah, i got the goods on 5/5 my sister got stuff on 3/3.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    woops, I meant one child will cost you 170 000 US dollar (college included)

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    found a couple more