Mike the 2600 King "HEAVY SESSION" new mix CD!

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited January 2006 in Announcements
66 minutes and 6 seconds of funky rock, psychy beats, XL drums, echos, rappin, handclappin, and scratchin.LISTEN to some snippets*Available mad soonish (January 2006).Something good is goin' on,Mike* I can't get my computer to agree to make an .RAM file, so this is what's up for now. If anyone is interested in helping, I'd be more than appreciative.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Put me down for a copy ... cot doggy doo. You're a triple threat with the cuts, slections and design..

People hold on

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Cot DAMN that design is fresh.

Mike holler at your boy re that other design.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

That cover is straight up

Sounds real dope so far (but of course), I need one of these ASAP so keep us posted.

2006 = 2600

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    word booty-cheek-meat.

i'll be supporting this jernt muchos grande latte.

wuka-wuka-wuka.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    that little clip was real dope! hope i got my economy back together when its released

• Put me down for a copy!

t

• Nice one Mike.
    Great cover. Danzig, nice touch. I just couldn't find the Gwar tape...

Don't forget to add the paypal details for us all... International postal costs as well.
    Ima def get me one fer sure.

• PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER PRE-ORDER[/b]

$12 for US customers (includes shipping)
    $16 for international customers (includes shipping)
    CDs will ship Jan. 16th.

Do you live in the US?
    http://www.burlesquedesign.com/store.htm

Do you live outside of the US?
    http://www.burlesquedesign.com/storeintl.htm

Thanks for all the interest and great feedback so far folks
    M

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    i guess this belongs in some other thread but..

who did these?

• mcdee loves monsters! haha thanks for checking the other stuff in the store. Wolf Eyes poster is by Wes Winship. The Faint is by George Thompson. It's a damn priviledge to get to work with those dudes.

M

• Mike,
    the International page comes up as $12 in Paypal & as usual one cannot change it to $16.

What's a foriegner to do?

Some of those posters are amazing. Very

• idiotproof - my bad. i just fixed it so you should be good to go. thanks for the honesty!

peace
    mike

• just mastered this fucker...
    mike made it hot fiya.

• Cool, done like a dinner...

I don't want the Strut Army down my throat ala the Heatrock callout.

• just mastered this fucker...
    mike made it hot fiya.

YES!

huge propolas to the one SIXTOO for making this mix sound real hefty and official.

insect birdcall:

Mike, what's up with the old school Mike 2600 tape with the blue cover?

• all the tapes on the cover that say "mike 2600" on them are just little one-off mixes i made for myself. the blue one is records i found on a fruitful digging adventure in little rock, arkansas. another one in the background you can't see is "funk 45s / machete rap."

"machete rap."

So necessary

• ...going to pick up 30482058490r809 boxes of these in one hour!!! thanks to those of you who pre-ordered. they'll get packed and shipped out tuesday (no mail on monday).

drop everything you're doin' and join the sanctuary band,
    mike

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Hi Mike!

• HI NAT!

This is now available on T******** ***

• just in the mail.

best mix of '06 candidate.

weldon irvine in nashville interlude + funky rock + great mixing =

thanks for the shout in the notes m*k*

buy this everyone.

• Still waitin' on mines, Gangster.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    just sent some paypal duckets, sonn dunn.

gotta hear this.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    just got this in the mail along with slump & grind 2. Shit knocks, that federation mix is currently "my shit"

my mail box has been kind to me lately, yesterday a bunch of violent dallas rap showed up.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    my mail box has been kind to me lately, yesterday the new abercrombie & fitch catalog showed up.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    cas I'm hurt, I thought you knew me better than that. I'm strictly an american eagle boy.

• just got this in the mail along with slump & grind 2. Shit knocks, that federation mix is currently "my shit"

my mail box has been kind to me lately, yesterday a bunch of violent dallas rap showed up.

Wrong thread, Dude. Mike's gonna send out the Litterthugz (they got Frisco affiliates now).

• sergserg 682 Posts
    wtf are you talking about fancypants. I'm talking about part 2 of mike's mix when he drops that hyphie remix. Today I was jamming the fuck out of that and some drunk bastard on 3rd and Evans was yelling at me to turn it up so he could dance at the bustop

• Today I was jamming the fuck out of that and some drunk bastard on 3rd and Evans was yelling at me to turn it up so he could dance at the bustop

YO F'R'RL'S?