Mike the 2600 King "HEAVY SESSION" new mix CD!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Just ordered mine, looking forward to hearing it...

• Thanks so much for all the support, folks. Yall are my peoples. I really do love Soulstrut.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    This mix is beyond official and has been on repeat since I got it.
    Let it be known this dude has the midas touch when it comes to this art shyte, forrilla.

______________>TRIPPY<_______________

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Bumping this at work right now.

One word comes to mind when listening to theez:

F U Z Z[/b]

Hyphy rmx is

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    what up n*t.

ordered this shit right here the other day. looking forward to it.

• mesh - just seen your's, mongo africa's, and hermsauce's in our outgoing mail pile!
    thanks for the support folllls!!!

• That Boy Code was kind enough to lace me with a personal delivery of said CD. I listened to it skraight through at work yesterday and, well, the mind fairly reels.

I need to listen to it many more times to really be able to speak on its depth, but that's the kinda duty that I'm ready for.

Thanks, Mike!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Caught a snippet at the GM on Saturday, morse was walkin' around the city handing them out like he was some kinda hyphy Easter Bunny. Wasn't really feelin' it, but I'll order one anyway so I can be down with the Terd mentality.

Just kidding, looking forward to hearing the full thing, what I heard was pure

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    "Hey all you guys in this company

When you put on your glasses, how far can you see?"

• "Hey all you guys in this company

When you put on your glasses, how far can you see?"

YOU MADE IT! WHOOOOO!

• meshmesh 925 Posts

hey mike

got it in the mail today. thanks!

man, this thing is a journey! i have about 20 minutes left and am digging it so far. its well put together, and sounds great! I can only imagine the looks of the protools session.

keep it up

peace

mesh

• I have to say that this is the most appropriately titled mix in the history of appropriately titled mixes. This shit is HEEEEEEAVY.

• damn, thanks sauce + mesh! appreciate it.

I can only imagine the looks of the protools session.

something like this:

• meshmesh 925 Posts

"no more!"

hahaa. i feel you.