for those who have donuts

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I like donuts but I have to watch how many I eat cause they make put on weight.

I'm gonna go get a donut.
    Krispy Kremes or Dunkin' Donuts?

They brought 8 boxes of dunkin donuts into my office this moring and set them on the table about 10 feet from my desk. I have been trying not to eat to much of that shit, but god damn i have had like 5 donuts already and I might go for another.

DO IT.
    i like to put them on my fingers like olives.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

They brought 8 boxes of dunkin donuts into my office this moring and set them on the table about 10 feet from my desk. I have been trying not to eat to much of that shit, but god damn i have had like 5 donuts already and I might go for another.

DO IT.

WORKING ON IT.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

DO IT.

WORKING ON IT.
    that would look fucked up with apple fritters.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    ALL THINGS BEAR CLAW RELATED (aka fin to rock one)

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    you run out of brownies?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

They just shuttered the local Krispity Kreme. No competing with the Dunkin' Donuts gangsta lean....

You are out your skull if you think Dunkin donuts got anything on Krispy Kreme.

Krispy Kreme made me quit drinking

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    you run out of brownies?

yeah.

Yo get at me

• I like donuts but I have to watch how many I eat cause they make put on weight.

They just shuttered the local Krispity Kreme. No competing with the Dunkin' Donuts gangsta lean....

Out of my skull indeed!!!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

Thats the glazed-lard taste of the South, yawl...

Dunkin Donuts is more successful cuz they've got the coffee crowd though

• gambitgambit 906 Posts

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    well Dunkin has the lower income populace (read: the majority) on lock. Starbizzle will keep killin it with the rich n midddle class though. But if you live in a lower income area, you're gonna see the Dunkin everywhere.

• edubedub 715 Posts
    is that esg ufo on track 20, pitched up?

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    In a perfect world, they'd sell Dunkin' Donuts coffee at Krispy Kreme.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

did Dunkin up their coffee game recently? That shits watered down sludge fest 2006.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    The only cup of coffee I didn't like in the last year was a large from Diary Queen which tasted like old potatoes and cooking flour.

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Maybe it was just an old pot.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

did Dunkin up their coffee game recently? That shits watered down sludge fest 2006.

Nawww, dd cofee is the shit! Strong and sweet as shit. They don't really have it out here in the bay, but when Im out east I'll have a cup or two.

That track "Hi" is killing me, where he took what sounds like a 3/4 ballad and chopped it up.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

Nawww, dd cofee is the shit! Strong and sweet as shit. They don't really have it out here in the bay, but when Im out east I'll have a cup or two.

That track "Hi" is killing me, where he took what sounds like a 3/4 ballad and chopped it up.

yeah i got that record
    he definitely flipped it nicely

• You are out your skull if you think Dunkin donuts got anything on Krispy Kreme.

Thats the glazed-lard taste of the South, yawl...

Southern Maid.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    I thought they were doing this kinda thing at okayplayer....