What do you think of GEMM..?

Comments

• yeah the blondie knows how to pose a butt, no doubt

• me gusta la culo

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

the blondie

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Nice butt!

Gemm has fair to very high prices, but is a good source to get a specific record you can't find anywhere else.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Nice butt!

Gemm has fair to very high prices, but is a good source to get a specific record you can't find anywhere else.

There are some absolute steals on GEMM if you look close enough (read: obsessively, incessantly).

• There are some absolute steals on GEMM if you look close enough (read: obsessively, incessantly).

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Nice butt!

There are some absolute steals on GEMM if you look close enough (read: obsessively, incessantly).

I used to hatt on Gemm, but now I realize it is

45 search wise they have both recordsbymail and johnmanship on there, which is useful.

• There are some absolute steals on GEMM if you look close enough (read: obsessively, incessantly).

Wish I was a real head then because I've never seen anything even resembling a deal on there.

• it's all about that tight jeans marketing.

Gemm is just another option when on the hunt for goods, unknown or newer things usually price nicely. Those elusive funk gems can be a bit on the high scale though, I guess those sellers do more than ok if they've got buyers with loot for days.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Wish I was a real head then because I've never seen anything even resembling a deal on there.

depends what you're looking for... i've def. snagged some amazing deals on gemm, 95% of the stuff on there IS overpriced, but some amazing deals are there...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

no. no records on gemm.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Whassup with the Pedro flossing? Story please. Don't tell me your transplanted Brooklyn ass is becoming a Mets fan!

I have scored deals on Gemm, but it takes major patience to weed them out. Most recently I got a promo of Clarence Reid's Running Water LP for under $8 - from a seller associated with SoulStrut, no less.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    selling on Gemm kinda sucks as a seller, cuz Gemm automatically adds a big surcharge (15% or something) to whatever you, the seller prices it at. Thats why you see crazy prices on there. There is a way around it, but most every seller chooses the option to give Gemm the 15%

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Whassup with the Pedro flossing? Story please. Don't tell me your transplanted Brooklyn ass is becoming a Mets fan!

never that, son...

nah, w/ all the shakeups in boston was feeling nostalgic for the good ol' days... plus, love that picture... flashbacks to him headhunting the yankees and then giving posada that gesture...

• Gemm also charges 15% on shipping cost!!!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

2 scores in 2005 on gemm:

1. Lou Courtney - Hey Joyce 7" (Original) $5
    2. Hells Belles OST (Original) $30