would it bother you if (bros before hoes related)

Comments

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Wow tripledouble themshits is intense. I guess it's good you got it off the chest.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    this thread is awesome, it amuses me......

3 simple words to live by

"let it go"

your life will be better as a result.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    wuz Shambala? kinda like Sabada?

Shambalabala

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    What's really weird is none of your roommates have offered to hook you up with one of their friends.

• Sorry i didn't read past the first post but here is are my thoughts. While it's never fun to kick it in an empty room, hearing your friends boning, they are adults. If they fuck up it's on them. Like you said, they are your 2 good friends so better your boy than some punk ass she brings home from the club. You gotta give dude his props for talking to you about it.

I think I would give my blessings, put on my headphones, and have a good nights sleep.

• wuz Shambala? kinda like Sabada?

Shambalabala

thats it. make you strong

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    edit: duplicate post

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    What's really weird is none of your roommates have offered to hook you up with one of their friends.

seriously maru, utilize your resources. you'll be much happier.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts

damn, yall fools are on some Dr. Phil shit.

there's some good words here. it's true it's not really a bros before hoes issue, sorry for the misleading title. but they're good people and if anyone is going to be hooking up with my roomie i'd want it to be my best friend.

you guys are right. if i had some lovin' it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21damn, yall fools are on some Dr. Phil shit.
    b, 21
    b, 21there's some good words here. it's true it's not really a bros before hoes issue, sorry for the misleading title. but they're good people and if anyone is going to be hooking up with my roomie i'd want it to be my best friend.
    b, 21
    b, 21you guys are right. if i had some lovin' it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21'bros before hoes'?b, 21b, 21really?b, 21do you really say that out loud to people?

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

damn, yall fools are on some Dr. Phil shit.

there's some good words here. it's true it's not really a bros before hoes issue, sorry for the misleading title. but they're good people and if anyone is going to be hooking up with my roomie i'd want it to be my best friend.

you guys are right. if i had some lovin' it probably wouldn't have bothered me so much.

'bros before hoes'?

really?
    do you really say that out loud to people?

You can't convince me that 99% of what gets said on SS is in any way representative the way the poster actually speaks.

DEAL.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    peep on them through the keyhole and get your jerk on.

• So when do you and your roommate wanna hang out? I'm free this weekend. Drinks on me!

(for her, that is)

• TripleDouble coming in with a late entry for post of the year!

I can't say I read this thread the whole way through but I agree with everything I read so far. You definitely like your roommate and the remedy is a girl of your own or get over it.

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    TripleDouble coming in with a late entry for post of the year!

I can't say I read this thread the whole way through but I agree with everything I read so far. You definitely like your roommate and the remedy is a girl of your own or get over it.

i don't know how the hell this thread got dug up after two years.

quick update: now engaged to said girl.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    TripleDouble coming in with a late entry for post of the year!

Very late, seeing as how it was posted in 2005.

• Oh shit, my fault. Didn't notice those posts were from 2005. Apparently everything worked on then, maru?

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    yeah, turns out girl i was trippin about had feelings for me, and like yall predicted i felt the same. now we're engaged.

• autoauto 198 Posts
    wild

• HamHam 872 Posts
    nice

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• someone should retell this thread/story as a toast at your wedding.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    someone should retell this thread/story as a toast at your wedding.

"And if it wasn't for the lonely record nerds posting on my favorite online discussion board, I would never have known that me and my baby were meant to be."

• TripleDouble coming in with a late entry for post of the year!

i don't know how the hell this thread got dug up after two years.

quick update: now engaged to said girl.

Cool!

I'd been wanting to ask you how things worked out...

Now whatever happened to your playa friend?

• does your fiance know of this thread?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dudes, this is some surreal shit.

• if you gotta ghost bump, this is the way to go...give us some postmortem updates to go along with it!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    someone should retell this thread/story as a toast at your wedding.

I was actually thinking rom-com screenplay.

Seriously though, that is excellent. Congrats. When you first said "engaged," I thought you meant your friends were engaged. I was like "oh shit." This is way better, however.

• Dudes, this is some surreal shit.

• "And if it wasn't for the lonely record nerds posting on my favorite online discussion board, I would never have known that me and my baby were meant to be."

lonely no more