you got a christmas TREE?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
not yet but maybe tomorrow. i like the smell. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• Hell yes.

Hooked me up some fairy lights and all.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Gotta love the smell

• chasechase 767 Posts
    got a fake tree at a thrift for 10 bucks, mine is in storage in NY..

I have never had a real tree.

• not yet but maybe tomorrow. i like the smell. peace, stein. . .

I realize you've been out travelling so I'll cut you some slack.

We did our tree at the beginning of the month. Crappy ass fake tree, I always had real ones as a kid. But do you think I'm gonna go out and chop down a tree? Hell no.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Ive got a lil fibre optic tree. Got it dead cheap aswell & all u have to do is plug it in. The only problem is that i went to put it up the other night but i couldnt find the plug. So christmas has been cancelled at my place.

• we've got a fake one...grew up with real but that ish is too expensive/messy/etc.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I dont put up a christmas tree. I dont like it. I hate Christmas decorations and christmas music. I hate trees.

YOu wouldnt believe how much shit I get for not having a tree. People are not only shocked but offended.

its crazy. I Dont Want a MUTHAFUCKIN TREE!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    We didn't get a tree this year. We snoozed. I have a 5 year old and she doesn't seem too bummed about it. In the sky mall catalog they had a mini christmas palm tree for sale. I would gig that. Except the price was $175 (or something like that) which is $135 too much.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    not yet but maybe tomorrow. i like the smell. peace, stein. . .

You don't rock a menorah?

peace

h

• my girl and I got a tree...first real tree I have gotten since I was 5. Its nice, its of that variety that the needles smell like citrus. Smells up her apt. real good. Also funny to watch the cat bat the ornaments around.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    my stepmother bought a fake tree this year. And it came with an aerosol can of 'pine tree scent' so you can spray the tree and have it smell like a real one. Im not feelin it.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I Dont Want a MUTHAFUCKIN TREE!

Air your grievances, bitch!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts

BEADED FUCKING CURTAINS? SWEET HOTTIE PRINTS? CRINKLE HAS IT ON LOCKDOWN!!!!

I really like the fibre optic trees, but I only have a shit ton of mistletoe in my APT. Lots o' kissing.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

BEADED FUCKING CURTAINS? SWEET HOTTIE PRINTS? CRINKLE HAS IT ON LOCKDOWN!!!!

You are forgetting - I am THE RILLEST NI99A UP IN THIS E-HIZZLE!

ACH LIKE YOU NO!

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Looks like there be some records under that tree, Crinkles. What could they be?

PS

I love Diana and the Autumn Wind.