newbies vs. old heads

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
with all the commotion going on the last few days, i'm wondering, do you guys feel the current beef between the old and new is:

Comments

• corny

• i dont think it's old vs. new - just dudes that wouldn't see eye to eye no matter the circumstances.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    with all the commotion going on the last few days, i'm wondering, do you guys feel the current beef between the old and new is:

This kicks off every month or so, it's neither not or hott......it just is. Some people got their shit wound too tight. Heart attack candidates.......

I come in peace, but fuck a internet ego..........truth be known it's just a giggle fest for me, I don't own stock here.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

neither, just weird

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

neither, just weird

• i don't even know which category i'm in - i've been here longer than most but my post count is what it is.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    fuck a internet ego.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    i don't even know which category i'm in - i've been here longer than most but my post count is what it is.

New folks are coming through in droves though... I feel a little insignificant now. I'm not that new, but I am. Oh well... back to listening to my recent acquisitions from trades and set sale purchases.

• i don't even know which category i'm in - i've been here longer than most but my post count is what it is.

I feel the same way - I've been here since the old board, I think I found Soulstrut through the Crates List. I just looked and I'm member #58 but my post count is under 500. I think they're in the 3000+ members now.

I feel like everyone can beef all they please on the internet, spend hours defending they're egos, finding nifty and cutting jpgs, I'm gonna go dig up some records with my time.

SONIC

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I feel like everyone can beef all they please on the internet, spend hours defending they're egos, finding nifty and cutting jpgs, I'm gonna go dig up some records with my time.

Right.

I can see the follow-up thread:

occassional posters vs. lurkers .......

• I can see the follow-up thread:

Lurkers win - it's the quiet ones you have to worry about.

• Right.

I can see the follow-up thread:

classic comeback!

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Shit! I'm just trying to get my post #'s up

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

neither, just weird

quiet down newbie

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it's the quiet ones you have to worry about.

lurkers will own our souls if we're not careful.