From Me To You

bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
I won't be near a machine for a few days so I'll do this now.I know it's not for everyone and for some, it's actually a shitty time of year, but I mean this with goodness and love - have an amazing next few holiday days, have a drink for baby Jesus and all his hard work and Merry Christmas you nerds.

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    thank you bassie, and have a merry christmas, happy new year, Happy Chanukkah, joyful kwanzaa and a fun winter solstice (does that cover everything?)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    thanks!

• likewise, miss...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Merry Christmas from Juelz too

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Merry Christmas to you when it comes around.

• Hope you all find that special raer this holiday season. Maybe spice up those weekday/end finds a little.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Merry Xmas to my favorite canadian!

• CHEERS!!!

• Thank you Miss...Seasons greetings to you and yours.

SEEN!!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hi Miss Bassie,

Merry Christmas to you and all the poster on the 'Strut. "It's all love, here."

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• djrdjr 511 Posts

I know it's not for everyone and for some, it's actually a shitty time of year, but I mean this with goodness and love - have an amazing next few holiday days, have a drink for baby Jesus and all his hard work and Merry Christmas you nerds.

Back at ya & to everyone on SS.....

I'm starting to drink tonight, in preparation for the in-laws' arrival. I would like some 'peace & quiet' raer, if santa can work that out for me.....

• oh snap! PUGS

merry whatever to everyone!!!

peace

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    See you the 11th!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    thank you bassie, and have a merry christmas, happy new year, Happy Chanukkah, joyful kwanzaa and a fun winter solstice (does that cover everything?)
    "don't forget voodoo day..."

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    To one of my close friends and fav person to buy drinks for...

Happy Festivus A*^u*^eh!!!

• hi.

thanks to you!

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    To all of yall, hats included.......merry christmas