Grown & Sexy looks for middle age...

2»

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    HA HA!!!

well, im suffering from the same ailment. but it just started last year so im hoping i can make it thru my 30s with some willie wisps on top of the old noggin.

but might i suggest you get yourself a oversize hammer and start smashing shit. seems to take away from the bald head...

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    HA HA!!!

well, im suffering from the same ailment. but it just started last year so im hoping i can make it thru my 30s with some willie wisps on top of the old noggin.

but might i suggest you get yourself a oversize hammer and start smashing shit. seems to take away from the bald head...

I think this would work for me, actually!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    legendary podcasts

Now this is a funny grouping of words.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    This reminds me of Letterman's "Hair Piece, or not a hair piece" game. That was dope!

• With an ability to find pictures like this, I can only wonder why you have no avatar. Wow that dude is creepy.

With an ability to find pictures like this, I can only wonder why you have no avatar. Wow that dude is creepy.

to tell you the embarassing truth, i have no idea how to resize an image to make it fit the avatar. i'm kinda computer dumb.

• no, you just put the url in the place on your home page or whatever.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I don't know, but I want this shirt at TTLab

Unfortunately they do not have my size. Best way to fix that would be to lose weight. Fuck it. I will squeeze into it like a watermelon in a sandwich bag.

YES!!!

no, you just put the url in the place on your home page or whatever.

i get it. i'm a little slow.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hey crinkle, i hear dr*z is nice with the cans. maybe he can hook you up a la infomercial spray can hair steez. or give me some sharpies, a straight-edge, and $5 and i can set you up right.

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    *sigh*

I'm thinning... I'll be 25 this year.

I wrote a song about it... wanna hear it... here it go! (.ram file)

• tomtom 36 Posts
    i'm 23 and receding...couple months back i shaved it all off and have'nt looked back.

experience it.

• i'm 23 and receding...couple months back i shaved it all off and have'nt looked back.

experience it.

Dude I work with is not only bald as the bejeezus at 27, but has a huge scar on the side of his head from youthful brain sugery.

I'm thinnin' and grinnin'. Soon my turn to shave the cabeza will arrive.

• tomtom 36 Posts
    i still have my foreskin thank god..

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    I'm 25 with a full head of hair. Am I out of the clear?

Not at all. Just trust me on this one.

In 10 years, you might be known as Nate Bizzald.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm 25 with a full head of hair. Am I out of the clear?

Yeah you have potentially years of balding pleasure ahead of you.

My advice: Start shaving your head now so when the bald times kick in you can be all like "Nah, I've shaved my head for years. My insecurities have nothing to do with this haircut."

Works for me.

Rootless Cosmo (26 and bald - by choice!)