Who invented snap/intimate club?

2»

Comments

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I mean even Houston is getting media love and attention now.

For the record, this line offends me.

like houston ain't never had nothing good come out of it. dude.

Yeah, like the midget from Geto Boys who got stabbed in the eye.

Buuuut that's about it.

get your shit straight, lil homie.. He shot himself (with assistance) in the eye.

"Why did you shoot me in the eye? I would have shot you in de bah-deee."

and oh yeah, aren't you from Canada? Isn't your main entertainment export very suburb friendly comedians?

lol - if you think jim carrey is all we got to offer for kicks you obviously do not smoke dope or engage in group sex.

I know you got more to offer than that, but damn... tiny man tried to shit on my town.

I'm guessing the group sex link is NSFW, so I'll pass on that (until I get home).

it's cool - i was joking too.

the link is to an article - i would have warned everyone and posting naughty pics isn't really my style...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I mean even Houston is getting media love and attention now.

For the record, this line offends me.

like houston ain't never had nothing good come out of it. dude.

Yeah, like the midget from Geto Boys who got stabbed in the eye.

Buuuut that's about it.

get your shit straight, lil homie.. He shot himself (with assistance) in the eye.

"Why did you shoot me in the eye? I would have shot you in de bah-deee."

and oh yeah, aren't you from Canada? Isn't your main entertainment export very suburb friendly comedians?

lol - if you think jim carrey is all we got to offer for kicks you obviously do not smoke dope or engage in group sex.

I know you got more to offer than that, but damn... tiny man tried to shit on my town.

I'm guessing the group sex link is NSFW, so I'll pass on that (until I get home).

it's cool - i was joking too.

the link is to an article - i would have warned everyone and posting naughty pics isn't really my style...

so much class...

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    your analysis should make dude's holler.

AYO!!!