Newbies who don't fit in so they cry

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
Mister Lurker and Flunk fall into this category."You wouldn't like me anyway so FUCK YOU!"Go buy a pacifier, bitches.

Comments

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Go buy a pacifier, bitches.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

Anger management 101........greamlin?

• Mister Lurker and Flunk fall into this category.

"You wouldn't like me anyway so FUCK YOU!"

Now now day, we were all newbies once. Plus you have to be sensitive, not all of us get to go home to Leah Remini, ok?

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    Mister Lurker and Flunk fall into this category.

"You wouldn't like me anyway so FUCK YOU!"

Now now day, we were all newbies once. Plus you have to be sensitive, not all of us get to go home to Lex Remington, ok?

fair point......let's quash shit day, you come out to australia anytime soon I'm happy to go toe to toe, if I'm out that way same deal. Internet squabbling is for the ladies. Let's just leave it at that........you don't like me, ditto reversed.

flunk

• MeepMeep 320 Posts

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Go buy some pampers, bitches.

• nessness 249 Posts
    DUDE THIS PLACE IS OVERRUN W CORNBAL NEWBOOTY DUDES THAT ARE NOT FUNNY.

DAMN. IS THE BREAKS AND STONES THROW DOWN OR SOMETHING???

FUCK.

IT'S LIKE THE DUDES THAT WERE LAME MULTIPLIED.

CHRIST.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Let's just leave it at that........you don't like me, ditto reversed.

flunk

I don't think anyone likes you, to be honest.

lil' mate. Australian for Lil' dude.

• What do you mean by "fitting in"?

Anyway, big ups to the newbies like myself who don't[/b] cry.

• I don't even know if I'm a newbie. Where do I[/b] fit in?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    People who feel that the only way to be "seen" on the board is to talk and/or start shit with people fall into the category above.

Some old folls fall into this category too, as we all know.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    People who feel that the only way to be "seen" on the board is to talk and/or start shit with people fall into the category above.

true.....so why bitch? and what brought on the shit slinging anyway? Yall crack me up with your holier than thou attitude.....relax gurls.

• People who feel that the only way to be "seen" on the board is to talk and/or start shit with people fall into the category above.

true.....so why bitch? and what brought on the shit slinging anyway? Yall crack me up with your holier than thou attitude.....relax gurls.

You should stop addressing Day altogether, as you are not on his level.

*resolved*

• and what brought on the shit slinging anyway? Yall crack me up with your holier than thou attitude.....relax gurls.

alls i can say bout this is i've never seen serious strutter-to-strutter shit slinging unless it was deserved. and some may have a "holier-than-thou" attitude in yours eyes, but it seems you like to condescend (from where? i have no idea) a bit as well

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

You should stop addressing Day altogether, as you are not on his level.

*resolved*

What are you, the cheer squad? welcome... jump on. Fuckin levels....get the fuck outta here.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    We need some Soulstrut Bouncers??? up in here. Drag off those who wanna come in and get all mouthy around the VIP strutters.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hi

record weekend, folks? let's leave these newbie discussions on the cutting room floor

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    and what brought on the shit slinging anyway? Yall crack me up with your holier than thou attitude.....relax gurls.

alls i can say bout this is i've never seen serious strutter-to-strutter shit slinging unless it was deserved. and some may have a "holier-than-thou" attitude in yours eyes, but it seems you like to condescend (from where? i have no idea) a bit as well

fair point.....I've had a few shots, they felt justified at the time.....but just like day, I'm a drunk poster. I'll conceed your point though.........are we done?

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    We need some Soulstrut Bouncers??? up in here. Drag off those who wanna come in and get all mouthy around the VIP strutters.

• fair point.....I've had a few shots, they felt justified at the time.....but just like day, I'm a drunk poster. I'll conceed your point though.........are we done?

ya dude, done. hope i see you smiling around here more often. no more keyboard mashing!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Aw but brezerk newbies and VIP strutters happen to be my two favorite genres of users.

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    Aw but brezerk newbies and VIP strutters happen to be my two favorite genres of users.

semi co-sign

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

semi co-sign

• alls i can say bout this is i've never seen serious strutter-to-strutter shit slinging unless it was deserved. and some may have a "holier-than-thou" attitude in yours eyes, but it seems you like to condescend (from where? i have no idea) a bit as well

Did you see Target is closing? Didn't see that one coming.

• say it aint say! the kenmorons will be dissappointed for sure. i must admit, though, that i also will be a touch saddened.

what is the scheduled replacement?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude get the fuck outta here and don't come back, punk ass bitch.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
    Ba...Ba...Ba...Ba... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!