Racist Comedy

2»

Comments

• c'mon dude, grow up... paul mooney is funny as fuck (and i believe married to a white woman...)

I haven't been here on SS long but I think I've figured out that even worse than being gay is being married to a white woman!!!

I agree. You wouldn't catch me married to a white woman. Nyyyyasty.

• Nyyyyasty.

Ooooh. That's nasty.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

Don't know who he is but he definately looks...

Cat co-wrote for Richard Pryor. He's been doin his thing in the comedy world for a *minute*. Respect game.

Don't mean jack, looks queer as a $3 bill...

Let's comment on it some more....and this affects his ability to be funny how?

Jus sayin', looks bent, doesn't affect his ability to be funny at all...However being married (to a "white girl" or anyone else) doesnt stop him being gay, there are a lot of "married men" out there with boyfriends...They call the wives beards, cos they cover up...

seriously, are you out of your mind?

• there's no such thing as a good racist.

I dunno...this guy is funny and I'm not sure he loves white people that much.

being funny doesn't give you a pass for being racist.

jesus, he's not racist...

everyone is touchy here today...

didn't say he was, just saying that if he was thought to be racist, it shouldn't dismiss the fact he's funny as shit. Same goes for Dice - if you think he's a bit on the racist side of town, it doesn't negate the fact he's funny as shit too.

• I agree. You wouldn't catch me married to a white woman. Nyyyyasty.

WORD THE FUGG UP!

• Don't know who he is but he definately looks...

Cat co-wrote for Richard Pryor. He's been doin his thing in the comedy world for a *minute*. Respect game.

Don't mean jack, looks queer as a $3 bill...

Let's comment on it some more....and this affects his ability to be funny how?

Jus sayin', looks bent, doesn't affect his ability to be funny at all...However being married (to a "white girl" or anyone else) doesnt stop him being gay, there are a lot of "married men" out there with boyfriends...They call the wives beards, cos they cover up...

seriously, are you out of your mind?

Please to explain...?

• dudes don't even know who Paul Mooney is...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    when people say "wrote for richard pryor" they are wrong...
    they misinterpeted chappelle

he wrote for the richard pryor SHOW, which only aired 4 episodes..

he didnt write richards standup material.

chappelle didnt clarify that when he introduced him to you on his show..

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Here's a funny article with him
    Sinematic enema:Paul Mooney meets the Rugged Man.
    http://massappealmag.com/archives/000098.php

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    dudes don't even know who Paul Mooney is...

Imperial_Mao: "If he look gay, why do I need to know who the fuck he is? He look gay!!"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

I agree. You wouldn't catch me married to a white woman. Nyyyyasty.

WORD THE FUGG UP!

BAN

• dudes don't even know who Paul Mooney is...

Imperial_Mao: "If he look gay, why do I need to know who the fuck he is? He look gay!!"

That's not what I said,but it doesn't matter who he is, that's one fruity looking picture.
    What's the matter, am I bagging on your sacred cow ??? Or are you defending your boyfriend...

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    dudes don't even know who Paul Mooney is...

That's not what I said,but it doesn't matter who he is, that's one fruity looking picture.
    What's the matter, am I bagging on your sacred cow ??? Or are you defending your boyfriend...

Yes, you are bagging on my sacred boyfriend, toy. I wish you would stop.

• Toy, I'm so gutted, you MUG

I know its juvenile. I just can't resist...

• I know its juvenile. I just can't resist...

try. self-control is .

• I just thought of a new Fox TV show. "When Little Guys Try To Insult" Starring Imperial_Mao.

• Hey, I didn't start the shit slinging, only defending myslef, anyway, I have a life in the real world and can't spend all day on here circle jerking like you boys...

• Hey, I didn't start the shit slinging, only defending myslef, anyway, I have a life in the real world and can't spend all day on here circle jerking like you boys...

Well I hope you get to fit in at least a little bit of circling jerking during your busy day. It's fun, plus the worst ramifications are a sticky hand.

Well I hope you get to fit in at least a little bit of circling jerking during your busy day. It's fun, plus the worst ramifications are a sticky hand.

I'll try...