Siracha Hot Sauce

2»

Comments

• Still my favorite by a long shot.

• not hot, but i recently found out about this shit and i'm hooked:

Word hommie. Here's the deal, you mix Siracha and Hoisin sauce together in a small dish and put it on the side next to your bowl of pho. Then dip the beef and meatballs in it while you eat you pho. FANTASTIC! Damn, I have to eat a bowl of pho for lunch today.

that's more or less how it went down and will continue to go down.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    siracha was so effecting my pho last night. too necissary.

• i don't eat red meat or beef or anything like that very often, but i got hooked on the pho. the funny thing is that i got put on by mexican heads. after a while, my vietnamese work study employee was bringing pho take out in to work for us, we had our own bowls and everything. that shit got deep. i pretty much quit eatin' it now though. had to get off that bus, was killin my stomache. all that beef broth and flank is pretty ill on an ex-vegetarian. hoison and sriracha is the winning combo for that shit though, no doubt. cholula and tapatio for mexican (or even valentina), frank's for chicken. keep it trill.

• Extra large bowl of pho is my hangover cure.

• edubedub 715 Posts

COCKSAUCE4LIFE!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

COCKSAUCE4LIFE!!!!

AYO

• Allow me to introduce you to the wonders of:

Full of flavor, spicy kick, tangy and vinegary -- great on noodles

But the real deal is right here:

Maggi Hot & Sweet Chili Tomato Sauce -- the Indian variety you can only find in your friendly neigborhood South Asian grocery store. This is the best on practically anything -- noodles, soup, rice, you name it. The Chili Garlic is alright too.

Look for this lovely lady on the label -- Bollywood star Preity Zinta in soulstrut mode.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

Huge co-sign on this!!! LOVE that stuff.

Any Wasabi heads out there?

Forget your red dye vinegars........

• Forget your red dye vinegars........

yeah I don't think I'll be ingesting anything with the words "Dick" and "Burn" on the label. not in this lifetime...

Forget your red dye vinegars........

yeah I don't think I'll be ingesting anything with the words "Dick" and "Burn" on the label. not in this lifetime...

• haha, hey man, suit yourself. i'll stick to the tapatio!

haha, hey man, suit yourself. i'll stick to the DYEDREDWATER