Flipping Celebrities upside down and....

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited May 2005 in Strut Central
putting what i see on them thread.um, some are a bit of a stretch, but seeing as how this is saturday, have a few drinks, toke your smokes, sniff your cokes, some lsd visual mashups for the folks by shokes, thought id keep them in one post and just keep adding to it.. wesley willis vs marvin the martian rice vs mario bros mushroom fifty vs predator dj muggs vs michaelangelo frank zappa vs mumra from thundercats stevie wonder vs garfield king tubby vs fritz's girlfriend by robert crumb ravi shankar vs jabba the hut sayer vs "sugar crisp" bear edan vs tweety

Comments

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This must be the most unconventional gift God has ever granted someone.

Gotta give you propers!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    YES!! Dude you rule!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    wow - the shankar, edan, 50 & zappa one's are on point

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    My mind is blown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humble props to your gift of imaging!

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    Peace, homie. You are a visionary. Propers indeed.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    By far the most 'unexplainable' phenomenon of this board...

Were you ever struck by lightening?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    This must be the most unconventional gift God has ever granted someone.

The Indians call it Acid, or LSD.

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    This is absolutely fantastic! That Shankar/Jabba piece blew my mind.

Thank you.

- J

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    How long did this take you?

You must be in college or something.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    This is absolutely fantastic! That Shankar/Jabba piece blew my mind.

Thank you.

- L

• Yes... that shit is amazing. You should do a coffee table book or something (I think someone suggested this already, but seriously man...)

My vote goes to the Jabba and Ravi...

Peace...
    FNM

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Hey alieNDN, can't you explain some of the science or thought process beind this?

Do you see the images flipped upside down in your mind, or do you Photoshop them and then match with a cartoon accordingly?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    How long did this take you?

You must be in college or something.

You're a dick

That shit is dope!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    thanks y'all, process comes from back when i was a kid i would crack up when some canadian show called camp cariboo would come on and their heads would be upside down and the lower part of their faces, (their nose to the top of their heads were covered) and eyes were drawn on their chin and u can see their mouths talked. i noticed that everyone has a wierd face like that, which is also determined by the differences in nostril circumference and that part of the mouth between your nose and mouth which i have no phuckn ideas what its called and...i kind of watched cartoons too much, what can you do. its simple pattern recognition really, just like how u recognize certain sounds/samples in other songs, this is on the visual tip.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    thanks y'all, process comes from back when i was a kid i would crack up when some canadian show called camp cariboo would come on and their heads would be upside down and the lower part of their faces, (their nose to the top of their heads were covered) and eyes were drawn on their chin and u can see their mouths talked.

I was wondering......I've seen a couple different skits where people do that.

I must say that Wesly Willis is the best.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    i noticed that everyone has a wierd face like that, which is also determined by the differences in nostril circumference and that part of the mouth between your nose and mouth which i have no phuckn ideas what its called

Please allow me to give back.

Question:

Answer:[/b]
    The body part pictured above is the filtrum.

Keep up the good work, AlieNDN.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Dude, one of the ZZ Top guys could totally fit in there upside down.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

Dude, one of the ZZ Top guys could totally fit in there upside down.

ZZ top or Common via the Soundbombing II cover art

Its appropiate that the question mark is there, cause Common keeps wondering about "the questions, what? the questions"

Common ala Soundbombing vs Unidentified "Filtrum" Model (thanks for the knowledge hogginthefogg)

• tomtom 36 Posts
    you have waaaaay too much time on your hands...

but carry on..