HI!

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
hi friends. i need help. oh first off ive been enjoyng my unemployment. playing hackey sack in the park. waking up at like noon and shit. its awesome. plus im living off the government for once.anyways, i need help converting a m4p to mp3. its a itunes music file and i need to be able to edit it to video and i cant use it right now cuz its protected by mac or itunes or some asshole. anyways, plaese help!!!

Comments

• DAMMIT! RESPOND TO ME. GIVE ME SOME ATTENTION ALREADY

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    can you import it into Itunes as an MP3?

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Haha....you've been hiding out in K-town. I'll be seeing you in the real world (if I get my car out of the shop).

• my homie leilani bought an itune for this project and it comes in as m4p. and i tried to open it in sound forge to switch it to mp3 but it wont let me cuz of some rights protected issue.

anyways, shes sitting here laughing at all you nerds.

ps
    thanks for the help. and im kidding. she's not really laughing...on the outsid.e

• Haha....you've been hiding out in K-town. I'll be seeing you in the real world (if I get my car out of the shop).

tsega!!!

i saw that post. im gonna ask harry about any free legal services in LA. they closed legal dogs in north hollywood so no more free legal services in the valley.

what if you rename it as ".MP3"? sometimes that works...

but, seriously, have you ever been propositioned by a boy whore? If so, what line did he use on you?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    There's like over 20 something thousand posts in here collectively right now,Big dudes doing what they do.Just a small observation.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Nah, M4p or whatever they're called are locked music files that you get when you buy music through the I-tunes store. You may have a chance if you burn then to CD and then rip them off the CD. I really can't think of another way to do it. Can you even burn them to CD? Those files are pure evil. Stay away from them Shiggy.

Nah, M4p or whatever they're called are locked music files that you get when you buy music through the I-tunes store. You may have a chance if you burn then to CD and then rip them off the CD. I really can't think of another way to do it. Can you even burn them to CD? Those files are pure evil. Stay away from them Shiggy.

that sucks!

• well well now mr. htwink. let me first say that it is probably to your advantage that you dont know the proper etiquette to cruising for man whores.

with that said, all the real big dudes whore on craigslist. street trickin is so 1990s dogg. get with it. no fats, no femmes. and i dont party with "emily".

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what asprin said about cd burning should work and i know that there are some apps out there that will get rid of the copy protection but i dont know of any of them offhand. you should be able to find something on google

well well now mr. htwink. let me first say that it is probably to your advantage that you dont know the proper etiquette to cruising for man whores.

with that said, all the real big dudes whore on craigslist. street trickin is so 1990s dogg. get with it. no fats, no femmes. and i dont party with "emily".

• i promise. hey, when do i ever ask questions here? never, that's when. and here i am answering all your damn questions about male prostitutes and sammiches and shit but noooooo no answers for poor old shig. well im not having it thank you.

anyways, any of you dudes use flash? cuz im trying to fade out some text on a flash movie im co creating with my friend leilani, dont worry, she's a man. anyways, he/she wants the text to fade which i can do on like fcp or premiere or something but im a dumdum on flash so plaese to help me fade out my text on flash. yes! and i will love you forever!!! and you will have the most awesomest xmas and get all the gifts you ask jesus and santa for. i promise. i'll pull some strings. ok thanks!!!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    http://hymn-project.org/jhymndoc/

Set your iTunes music free ??? Remove DRM restrictions without loss of sound quality ??? Convert AAC to high-quality MP3

takes mp4s to mp3s..I do it ALL day with this...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    yes! and i will love you forever!!! and you will have the most awesomest xmas and get all the gifts you ask jesus and santa for. i promise. i'll pull some strings. ok thanks!!!

this better work...else I'll think this was some empty chat room promise like all the others...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "It appears that if you make any purchases using iTunes 6.0, from that point on you must use 6.0 ??? and then JHymn won't work for you either. JHymn will have to learn how to perform the iTunes 6.0 protocol before this problem is likely to be fixed -- so hang on, it could be a bit of a wait.

In the meantime, you may wish to delay upgrading to iTunes 6.0 so that you can continue to free your music until a new solution is found."