Yo, that's SWASS!!!

MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
What other HIP HOP terms/slang never got much play?

Comments

• Bung-jiggledy...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Standing on the corner, holding my jizzanot.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

That would be jizzanock, = jock

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Isn't that what that dude Choclair referred to himself as? Can one of you Canadians plaese to explain?

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    I never heard anybody say Swass in Seattle at anytime! Its definitely a favorite subject of out of towners who come to the town tryin to rank on us.. "Is it Swass...."

Isn't that what that dude Choclair referred to himself as? Can one of you Canadians plaese to explain?

He actually called himself the Chizznock. Dude is actually really good peoples and for a minute was a genuine celebrity in Canada.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Damn, all these years I've had that line in my head and been wrong the whole time.

Thank you for the correction. The line in question was in a Def Duo song (although I believe that was a sample from somewhere else).

He actually called himself the Chizznock. Dude is actually really good peoples and for a minute was a genuine celebrity in Canada.

I don't doubt that he's a good dude. He had a 12" about eight years ago that I liked. Can't remember the title, but the track was built around a vibes sample.

One time on another board which I will not name, there was a thread titled "Celebrities you have f**ked," and this Canadian girl threw out dude's name. I was thinking, "Okay, we must have some confusion over the term 'celebrity' here"... guess I was mistaken.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

One time on another board which I will not name

Take that isht to okayplayer Stonesthrow the-breaks.com, son?

I don't doubt that he's a good dude. He had a 12" about eight years ago that I liked. Can't remember the title, but the track was built around a vibes sample.

One time on another board which I will not name, there was a thread titled "Celebrities you have f**ked," and this Canadian girl threw out dude's name. I was thinking, "Okay, we must have some confusion over the term 'celebrity' here"... guess I was mistaken.
    Naw I wasn't sayin it like you were clowning him or something. It was genuinely shocking to me he was a celebrity too! He had a Reebok advertising deal and was gettin a lot of money doin shows. Me and a couple of my TO fam went with him to some clubs one night and it was like rolling with Jigga or some shit. VIP sections and all types of ish. Canada is so small that doin 100K is platinum out there.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    Canada is so small that doin 100K is platinum out there.

and we got the CHIZ on LOCK

chizlocka in 05 !!!

NORTHERN TOUCH baby!!!!

• Isn't swass an anagram for something?

Hint: I believe that women only post to one of the three boards that you named.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Isn't swass an anagram for something?

SomeWhat Antiquated Street Slang?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Isn't swass an anagram for something?

What else can you spell with "swass," though? Wasss? Sssaw? Sawss?

Unless you meant acronym instead of anagram. Ya know, like swass standing for "Seattle, What? Another Sucka Slain" or something.

Um, I'll just show my grammar-nerd self the door now.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

was is undergroundhiphop.com?!?!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Listen up folls, SWASS stands for "Some Wild Ass Silly Shit!"

Seattle what!

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    [img]
    Listen up folls, SWASS stands for "Some Wild Ass Silly Shit!"

Seattle what!

so it's "don't you wish your boyfriend was some wild ass silly shit like me"????

rappers make zero sense

• Unless you meant acronym instead of anagram

AP English like whoa. Story AND Structure.

No lie - I actually thought the same thing.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    What other HIP HOP terms/slang never got much play?

let's talk about runnin triz.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

The single is called "21 Years" and the beat is real dope. That and "flagrant" are his 2 best IMO.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    What about "Rippin' " ???? Who said that shit? We had some shit up here inthe 80's were folls was sayin "Felony" which meant it was a lot or as good as it gets.

• Isn't swass an anagram for something?

know the ledge:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=swass&defid=1111246

I'm looking forward to the summer, cause I get a serious SWASS in the humidity