how to pass a test..

2»

Comments

• then just drink water(maybe a pectin blend) and do cardio and youll be pumped up in no time

• flunkflunk 230 Posts

The gel is mild, you can see the weed deposits in the diagram..........it removes this.

• I have taken a few of these and will advise on what I know. First my personal thoughts about this blatant violation of our rights. I can understand a company not wanting to hire junkies to drive trucks or operate heavy machinery etc.. I do not however categorize marijuana use under the same umbrella. Stories of not getting hired at circle k because someone smoked a joint make me mad. Or my own account of getting tested TWICE for employment by Dish Network and being asked for a 3rd because they "lost it" before I finally turned them down. I passed both times by the way but it was a huge inconvenience not to mention it's just a weird and unpleasant experience in general.

As previously mentioned, THC is stored in fatty tissue. Fat is not water soluble, therefor drinking gallons of water only helps in the sense that the urine could possibly be so thin that they will not get a high enough reading. But also as mentioned, they can always ask for a retest. It is not uncommon that THC will stay in a persons system for up to 30 days.

Basically it comes down to 2 methods- your own piss VS a substitute.

Using your own urine means that you will be at high risk for failure and also really nervous the whole time. This is because you just spent $50 on some sort of "detox" that you are placing ALL of your faith in. Be weary of the drinks that require you to follow it with a rediculous amount of water. If you're going to drink that much water anyway, the diluted $50 drink is just a placebo at that point. Keep in mind that a money back guarantee has many loopholes considering most of those products never claim to be specifically for THC. Even the ones that do will usually not issue any type of refund on something thats illegal in the first place. Although using my own urine is not my prefered method, I do strongly recommend 1 product that has worked for me in the past. I think it's called CLEAR STREAM but don't quote me on that exactly. The inventor is a former smoker with a personal disliking for drug tests. He is based out of Arizona and you can actually call him and talk to him directly. His product is excellent and consists of 14 capsules to be taken with a normal glass of water. He swears by his product as much as I do, but even he says that the best piece of mind comes from abstinence.

The other popular way is substitution. This is my prefered method and has worked for me every time so far (knock on wood). The main concern(s) with this method is temperature and the possibility of being supervised. There are various methods of keeping the substituion warm until test time. I have had the most success using a non lubricated condom twisted at the top and then folded over and twist tied to hold. Be sure to tuck or roll the ends of the twist tie so that the wire doesn't poke a hole in the condom. Place the condom in your taint area and wear 2 pairs of tighty whiteys for extra heat and security. Most of the facilities use cheap thermometers already on the outside of the cup. They will look for a temp range between 96- 100. Some places will let it slide as low as 94. The average cool rate is about 1 degree per minute so you will need to move fairly fast once you have removed the substitute from your warm area. They will also expect to see piss in the toilet for real and they will ask you not to flush it. You can do practice runs at home with water and you can test the temp by folding the filled condom around the end of a normal thermometer (assuming you have one). It is highly unlikely that you will be supervised for pre-employment testing as that is usually only typical with probation requirements etc..

I will just say that neither method is stress free by any means. I have also heard about a method of substitutiuon where you actually piss in the cup to get it up to proper temp and then pour it out and replace it with the substitute from your pocket. This eliminates the temperature worry ahead of time and although I have never tried this method, seems like the best idea yet and I know others who swear by it. Also it is handy to know that a persons sex is not determined in these tests so your donor can be a girl or a guy. It's always a little weird asking for that sample.

Someone said the HAIR TEST is unlikely and that is also usually correct however my friend just had a hair test for GEICO auto insurance. If that happens your fucked my friend. Unless of course you shave your entire body including your eyebrows and all your pubes.

Word.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    prosthetic penis

• autezautez 404 Posts
    stress
    i was sweating bullets when i pulled the ol switcheroo

• I smoked two weeks before a test, took a couple Golden Seal pills the night before and drank a 1.5 liter of red Gatorade before a piss test and passed.

I heard some rumor (it's probably bs) that the red coloring in gatorade and juices like that will somehow 'mask' the THC in your cells if you drink it prior to urinating.

My friend passed this way:
    He filled up one of those BIC pens (the kind you can take the little plastic circle on the end off of) with bleach (and put the circle back on) and kept it in his pocket. Filled up the urine cup with his own urine, and put a dab of bleach on his finger, then stirred the cup with that finger and believe it or not, he passed, and he was a heavy smoker.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    We never heard back from you........

Did you get the job?

If so what method did you use?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    What exactly is the timeline on a hair test? I've heard things like nine months, but a friend of mine passed a hair test and had definitely smoked within that period. I suspect he probably had 2-3 months clean.

Makes me wonder if maybe they overlooked weed and were testing more for coke and such. Drug testing at this particular place began when a CEO found a big bag of coke in an executive's office.

Hair tests are brutal. I heard Blockbuster used to (or still does) hair test people. Absurd. Most hospitals don't even drug test their doctors.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Hair testing ???

What will they think of next?

So tell us.. how did the piss test go?

Just a question, but can they pull a random piss test on you at any time they like once you've got the j.o.b ?

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Hair testes are fucked right now but it's only a matter of time before someone invents something.

(ooooh untapped market)

And YES in the U.S., an employer can test anytime probable cause is waranted. The grey area is what is considered "probable cause".