how to pass a test..

badder_than_evilbadder_than_evil 951 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
i might have to take a urine test if i get a job at a new place. are there ways to hide the fact you`ve smoked within the last two weeks?? never had to do this before can someone give advice??

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no. get someone elses piss or you're not getting the job

• HewHew 17 Posts
    possibly you could get away with it, depends how heavy a smoker you are and how quick your metabolism is.
    If it's chronic use then your screwed!
    you can use Zinc Sulphate which is suppost mask the sign of dope use although it's pretty toxic at high levels.
    but if you want to risk it and you haven't smoked for a week or so drink loads and loads of water to try to flush it out.
    It's abig risk because you can still get detected after not smoking for a month.
    I'm pretty sure you can get home tester kits in the US? not sure how accurate they would be though!

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

• i only smoke one maybe two small joints a week.

• Wake up early the day of your test. Immediately begin drinking water and drink as much water as you can. Then proceed to urinate as many times as you can before you take the test, while continuing to consume as much water as possible. By the time you have to take the test your urine will be really clear and pretty much only water.

This has worked for me on more than one occasion.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    yeah drinking water is the only way around it. you need to drink water in the range of GALLONS to clear your system though, so get to drinking...and peeing.

bringing someone elses pee is a gamble, ive had drug tests where i peeed in front of the bitch that was "proctoring" the exam. in which case this method wouldn't have worked.

what is the time period between the last time you smoked and the day of your test?

also, the "system cleanser" drinks, etc. are not a good bet. although they work, they clear your system so much that this gets red flagged as well. if this happens some places will let you "retake" the test, but others will assume the obvious and not call you back.

good luck!

• it`ll be three days before i haveto take the test.

thanks for all help.better get drinking..

thanks i guessed you wouldn`t know.

probably get drunk eating wine gums!

• Wake up early the day of your test. Immediately begin drinking water and drink as much water as you can. Then proceed to urinate as many times as you can before you take the test, while continuing to consume as much water as possible. By the time you have to take the test your urine will be really clear and pretty much only water.

This has worked for me on more than one occasion.

That's odd because many places are up on this.

• I took XXTRA CLEAN. Picked this up at the Flabush Food Co-op. Woman atthe counter said thsi is highly recommended by people on Probation. I fully endorse this beverage.

• watch and learn

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

watch and learn

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    i might have to take a urine test if i get a job at a new place.
    are there ways to hide the fact you`ve smoked within the last two weeks??

never had to do this before can someone give advice??

what? Is that common in the US?
    What kinda of employer has the right to check your piss?
    Is it a goverment job?

• watch and learn

Dannys a genius

• having been to treatment 3 times, i can add that many places now test for the urine cleanser stuff...weed stores itself in fatty tissue...the brain, that sorta place...thus it takes so long to leave the body. something like coke is gone in a few days because it is water-soluble.
    there for what it's worth

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

watch and learn

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Is it a goverment job?

shit, everybody has the right to check your piss here if they're going to hire you. my good friend didn't get a job at the fucking CIRCLE K (a shitty little convenience store/gas station) because he didn't pass the piss test.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    I took XXTRA CLEAN. Picked this up at the Flabush Food Co-op. Woman atthe counter said thsi is highly recommended by people on Probation. I fully endorse this beverage.

true story. a friend of mine is on probation and has used this every time without fail.

• Don't get your hopes up on all that golden seal stuff. It is common practice for labs to test for the chemicals used in the urine cleaning stuff, also most labs keep their eyes out for evidence of urine cleaning in any sort of way.

Source for this information is from an actual real life chemist who gets paid a relativley high income for drug testing.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I took XXTRA CLEAN. Picked this up at the Flabush Food Co-op. Woman atthe counter said thsi is highly recommended by people on Probation. I fully endorse this beverage.

true story. a friend of mine is on probation and has used this every time without fail.

"a friend" of yours huh?

• i might have to take a urine test if i get a job at a new place.

Is it a goverment job?

shit, everybody has the right to check your piss here if they're going to hire you. my good friend didn't get a job at the fucking CIRCLE K (a shitty little convenience store/gas station) because he didn't pass the piss test.

Ooh thats glad I don't live in Mr Bushes little Reich...

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

Is it a goverment job?

Man, that was common before Bush.

I just drank a ton of water, cranberry juice, and took a mulit-vitamin before my test a few years ago and passed without any issues.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

Is it a goverment job?

not a good look indeed. although it has nothing to do with bush. it's been like that ever since i can remember. probably for the last 30 years.

anyone know exactly when the piss tests for drugs started or became legal? i guess i'm too lazy to look it up...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    BTE

If you need more information on testing, you can look here.
    I hope it helps you.

Good luck.

Peace

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Go to GNC. Ask the peeps about the Juice Piss Cleaner behind the counter. They will know what you're talking about.

Simple as that. Only thing is that it costs about $50.

But it is a double your money back promise that it will work.

• drinking lots of water won't help. if it's too diluted, it'll come out as unreadable and they'll either a) know what's up or b) make you retake it.

just don't smoke in the next few days and hope for the best.

• are you certain it will be a urine test? because if it isn't and they take a hair sample you are fucked. the only solution is to give your i.d to someone that looks similar to you that doesn't burn and get him to take the test for you. tried and true method...

• autezautez 404 Posts
    someone elses piss
    put it in a ziplock bag and tape it to your leg or put it down your pants so that its body heat temperature when you give it to them. thats what i did and it worked

• there's also this tool called the whizinator. i'ts a prosthetic penis that you fill with water and dehyrated urine powder (no joke). The piss is clean, it looks like you're really peeing and you don't have to worry about the ziplock baggie or condom filled with piss strapped to your leg breaking.

another homie says he drinks a shit load of water with a few drops of bleach in it.

there's also an herbal tea people use.

(non smoker)

• another homie says he drinks a shit load of water with a few drops of bleach in it.

I wouldn't try that...

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    are you certain it will be a urine test? because if it isn't and they take a hair sample you are fucked. the only solution is to give your i.d to someone that looks similar to you that doesn't burn and get him to take the test for you. tried and true method...

most likely not because hair sample tests are much more expensive than urine analysis.

testing is very uncommon in Canada, probably only applicable to public servant jobs such as policing, etc.....