Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Haven't seen that up on the bay for a while. Blowin up DJ Ferrari's spot!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Uh Oh! A European guy selling the Stark Reality LP and he is charging 4% extra for paypal payments, "Payment cash reg.mail or by Paypal (+4% extra)." Let the hate begin!!!!!!!!

hey Big Chan, D*#^d at J#@e T*#e has found two Stark Reality's. Last one he found was at the fremont rummage sale, cost him a buck. He sold it the next day for 500 bucks.

• Jade Tree?

nope, try again.

• cardovacardova 743 Posts
    stark reality still turns up in sweden from time to time. seems like that's where the cutouts ended.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    nope, try again.

Jive Time

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    nope, try again.

Jive Time

Yo, dog! Don't be blowin' up the spot like that!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Those of you who want this record.

Just fucking throw down and buy it. You won't be upset.

I was fortunate enough to find a relatively reasonable unplayed copy and I have been a changed man ever since.

• the3rdstreamthe3rdstream 1,980 Posts

"Yo, dog! Don't be blowin' up the spot like that!"[/b]

Yes, you are correct sir.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

Kinda scary this is out on the web like that.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

"Just fucking throw down and buy it. You won't be upset."

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    why havent i found this record yet

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Hey Monty!

Did you mind that stones throw had to pare down the drum solo on "all you need to make music"?

I understand why it had to be done But I guess i'm wondering, in the end, did you think the part was a bit superfluous, yourself?

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    hey Big Chan, D*#^d at J#@e T*#e has found two Stark Reality's. Last one he found was at the fremont rummage sale, cost him a buck. He sold it the next day for 500 bucks.

He found the 1st one a block from my mom's house at a garage sale. Kinda crazy but David hustles for the records. I gotta give him his propers.

Crazy. He's always findin some crazy ish somewhere, super nice guy to boot.

• montymonty 420 Posts
    Hey Monty!

Did you mind that stones throw had to pare down the drum solo on "all you need to make music"?

I understand why it had to be done But I guess i'm wondering, in the end, did you think the part was a bit superfluous, yourself?
    Eothen consulted with Vinnie Johnson, (the drummer) about that.

Stones Throw paid for the right to do whatever, and i like what they do.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    "This listing (4723601678) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available."

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Aww... what happened? I'm guessing it's another case of dude contacting seller to end auction early by offering a mad crazy price. Oh well. 0 for 2 on eBay for that record. Does anyone know how to find out who the seller was from a pulled auction? I can't remember dude's name.

So yeah, that's a huge corporate pic of me from my site. Awesome.

DJ Ferrari

Wait, I just got this email:

"Please be aware that auction:

4723601678 - THE STARK REALITY RARE! RARE! MASTERPIECE!

in which you were a bidding participant, has been ended early by eBay for violating one or more of our listing guidelines.

Because the auction was ended early, you as a bidder are not required to complete the transaction. Since this is a listing violation, the seller is free to relist the item in the proper format. Should you wish to do so, you are free to bid on the item again if it is relisted."

Violation? What, being too awesome a record for eBay?

DJ Ferrari

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    in which you were a bidding participant, has been ended early by eBay for violating one or more of our listing guidelines.

???

WHO TALKED?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

He found the 1st one a block from my mom's house at a garage sale. Kinda crazy but David hustles for the records. I gotta give him his propers.

No doubt. That fool David always got some heat. Last time Muro was in town we went to Jive Time and David had just returned from a West coast buying trip. The hommie Muro dropped some serious loot and bought hella records from david.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    So yeah, that's a huge corporate pic of me from my site. Awesome.

Are those Bugle Boys you're wearing?

Snazzy.

I'm also turning you in to Federal investigators... thief.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    stark reality still turns up in sweden from time to time. seems like that's where the cutouts ended.

No doubt. Is this the "copped it at an ostrich farm" guy?

"Oh, That'll be a dollar."

• montymonty 420 Posts
    jazzintime
    I had to relist this item due to Ebay listing policies.
    I want to apologize to you that made a bid when I had this item up before!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4724993037&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

jazzintime
    I had to relist this item due to Ebay listing policies.
    I want to apologize to you that made a bid when I had this item up before!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4724993037&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Great, another 6 days of stress now!

Thanks for the heads up Monty.

DJ Ferrari

I'm also turning you in to Federal investigators... thief.

What did I steal?

DJ Ferrari

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Tell me again why you are on Ferrari's chino-clad nuts? Mayhaps you're salty that he's an actual DJ?

Add another Strutter to Grafwritah's growing list of obsessions...looks like Faux's got company.