Where you at Phill?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Seahawks in your motherfuckin area!

• Seattle 14

Philly 0

Where you at Phill?

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

Eagles =

That's a-ight, though.... it ain't over. Michael McMahon is gonna lead us to victory, just wait and see!

• Seattle 21

Philly 0

Where you at Phill?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Phill,

Seattle 21 Philly 0, IN Philly IN the snow. DAAAAAAMN! Ya'll folls are not looking too good! LOL

• Phill,

Seattle 21 Philly 0, IN Philly IN the snow. DAAAAAAMN! Ya'll folls are not looking too good! LOL

These dudes did not even come to play tonight, you can see it. This schitt is DISGRACEFUL. As bad as this season has been, I thought they would at least have enough self pride to come out on MNF and show the world that they're still able to play professional quality football. I guess these dogs are gonna blame this debacle on T.O. too, huh?

• Yaaay... now it's Koy Detmer's turn to put a d**k in his mouth!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    HI GUYS !!

• HI GUYS !!

Judging from tonight's game, looks to be about $100 in your paypal account in a month or so...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Eagles

Dec 11 N.Y. Giants ...
    Dec 18 @St. Louis ...
    Dec 24 @Arizona...
    Jan 1 Washington ...

Dolphins

Dec 11 @San Diego ....
    Dec 18 N.Y. Jets ...
    Dec 24 Tennessee ...
    Jan 1 @New England ...

i dunno Philllllll ...looks like it might come down to the last game

i predict a tie.....

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN Phill!

Seattle 42

Philly ZERO

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Are Madden and Michaels even talking about the game anymore?

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

Seattle 42

Philly ZERO

• Eagles

Dec 11 N.Y. Giants ...
    Dec 18 @St. Louis ...
    Dec 24 @Arizona...
    Jan 1 Washington ...

Dolphins

Dec 11 @San Diego ....
    Dec 18 N.Y. Jets ...
    Dec 24 Tennessee ...
    Jan 1 @New England ...

i dunno Philllllll ...looks like it might come down to the last game

i predict a tie.....

As I've said before, it doesn't even matter to me at this point. These pitiful p*ssies in green and black are not even the team that I put $100 on. I don't know who these sad faced clowns are. I've been watching football since I was 5 years old, and this is possibly the WORST display of the sport being played that I have ever seen. These folls done took it down to some Keystone Kops schitt. This is some fire the coach schitt if you ask me. A knee jerk reaction on my part? Perhaps, but this kind of effort in an NFL game is just inexcusable.

BRING BACK BUDDY RYAN!!!

• Options
    These pitiful p*ssies in green and black are not even the team that I put $100 on.

Welch?

K.

• These pitiful p*ssies in green and black are not even the team that I put $100 on.

Welch?

K.

No, no... I'll pay if I lose, don't get it twisted. I'm just saying, I don't care about it at this point. I'm that thoroughly disgusted with this team.

• BRING BACK BUDDY RYAN!!!

• They should have to Randall to grab a helmet.

• considering what you expected at the start of the season, whos a bigger disappointment, philly or pittsburg?

i say pittsburg.

C'mon now. Pittsburgh a bigger disappointment than Philly? Philly was picked by a ton of people preseason to go to the Super Bowl and now they're 5-7 and last in their division. Pittsburgh, on the other hand, is 7-5 and still in the playoff hunt. I know a lot of experts thought the Steelers would be a good team, but it was almost unanimous that the Colts would represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. The Eagles were far and away picked by most to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl, I think. The Steelers a bigger disappointment than the Eagles? At least they're still in contention for a playoff spot. The Eagles are going to be watching the playoffs from their couches just like I will be come January.

• They should have to Randall to grab a helmet.
    They should have to Randall to grab a helmet.

what what whwhat what whta ahwtwhat what what what what!!!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    man, i drove two hours to my dad's house after work to watch this... after the first 10min, i knew there'd be some crazy excuses, but even though the eagles had an "off night", the seahawks fucking SPANKED those doods. you know it's bad when the defense picks up 21pts... that's all.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    man, i drove two hours to my dad's house after work to watch this... after the first 10min, i knew there'd be some crazy excuses, but even though the eagles had an "off night", the seahawks fucking SPANKED those doods. you know it's bad when the defense picks up 21pts... that's all.

I'm a Seahawks fan first, Eagles fan second so while it was tough for me to see the Eagles look so effin' bad, I'm hoping this win is gonna be the catalyst that'll push Seattle to do something in the play-offs.

But, let's be honest, the Seahawks are finna choke like they always do. Ish like this is just gonna lead to blue-balls.

*sigh*

-e

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    one thing i have to admit is that the three wins before last night were fucking sloppy... so i am gritting my teeth going into the last few weeks of the season. the real test is gonna be dec24th, when my dad, kid, and i spend xmas eve at the game against the colts.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I guess these dogs are gonna blame this debacle on T.O. too, huh?

How is it that a man has been away for like four games right? and somehow his name is still mentioned...

T.O. I know your somewhere laughing, I hope your laughing hard enough to piss your pants... I cant stand these bums right now... send McF*** a get well card.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts

Seattle 42

Philly ZERO

Wow. I can honestly say that, either due to "playing the odds" or years of ingrained defeat, I am still shocked and surprised. I feel like I don't deserve to feel this way about my Seahawks.

I'm getting tickets for next year's Bears/Seahawks game. I'm gonna wear my Largent jersey, OG 2-bar helmet, and bring a big sign. I'll need the helmet.