edited December 2005 in Strut Central
whoa...

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I would buy wizard rap.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I would buy wizard rap.

except for the part about riding Madlib as a horse...

• I just watched Lord of The Rings part 3 again last night... and this is STILL a bad idea.

hahahaha

• "go gandalf its ya birthday"

I would buy wizard rap.

There was a Hip Hop group called WitchDoctor back in the 80's. And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    wizard rap/rock ?!!!

• LOL!!!!!!!!!! Hope Madlib has his Dulcimer game up.

That's as bad or worse than goth rap save the Grave Diggaz.

• y'all made a Montreal digging trip?

• I would buy wizard rap.

There was a Hip Hop group called WitchDoctor back in the 80's. And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

• And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

who these clowns?

they actually met in a dungeons and dragons club and then decided to be rappers. no joke.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

who these clowns?

they actually met in a dungeons and dragons club and then decided to be rappers. no joke.

Seriously? If thats true Im kinda more into them now.

Mike, what were you doing on the stonesthrow board anyways?

• And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

who these clowns?

HAHAHA!

"SEE THE REALMS SIDE, THAT'S LIKE... WE USED TO PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, EACH REALM IS IT'S OWN WORLD. REALITY IS LIKE THE 40S AND THE BLUNTS AND THE STUNTS AND SHIT."

I believe dudes really said this on yo! or boxtalk or something.

chillin on the mountain, yo.
    root: were you by any chance there on the afternoon when some art-school friends/makeshift zombies decided to research the ruses of the live-roleplay game that happens on sundays? they had a full on fucking raid man.... out of the woods, dawn-of-the-dead style, shit was hilarious! afterwards they all sauntered into McD's on the corner and had zombie dance party. shit was wild.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

And what about the cats who rhymed w/ Masta Ase..............kinda mystic style/imagery?

who these clowns?

HAHAHA!

"SEE THE REALMS SIDE, THAT'S LIKE... WE USED TO PLAY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, EACH REALM IS IT'S OWN WORLD. REALITY IS LIKE THE 40S AND THE BLUNTS AND THE STUNTS AND SHIT."

Are they -2 against wack emcees?

• whoa...

Rhymesayers should put it on, Mike.

Grand Wizard

Kid Wizard/Wiz Kid

chillin on the mountain, yo.
    root: were you by any chance there on the afternoon when some art-school friends/makeshift zombies decided to research the ruses of the live-roleplay game that happens on sundays? they had a full on fucking raid man.... out of the woods, dawn-of-the-dead style, shit was hilarious! afterwards they all sauntered into McD's on the corner and had zombie dance party. shit was wild.

ha! I missed the raid. Sounds hilarious. I once ran into this underground vampire gathering at palace of fine arts park in SF one night. My girl and I were just going down there to get our drink on and found ourselves in the middle of this 200+ strong throng of Anne Rice devotees. Scary shit.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw a couple dudes in my local park in full-on knight armor, head-to-toe, having a swordfight one time

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

who these clowns?

HAHAHA!

Yeah, but the Hitler Mic gives them +3 charisma.

who these clowns?

HAHAHA!

Yeah, but the Hitler Mic gives them +3 charisma.

LOL

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

• dope album. nuff said

RANDOM WIZARD RAP

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

I saw one of their unreleased videos once and they were on a mad D&D tip, I think they fought a dragon or something (it was a long time ago, can't really remember).