i hate this guy but this is incredible NRR

DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• he`ll become a legend i reckon.

that shit isn`t all real though..

• and why do you hate him?

• just not a fan of ronaldinho, or brazilian football for that matter. no doubt he is a great player. why would you say it wasn't real?

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    you think the dude can honestly kick a ball from that far away and hit the top of the goal three times in a row ad have it come all the way back to him? and you don't think it's weird that when he starts doing that they pull farther away than neccessary to show it? And that it makes the exact same sound each time?

• he is ronaldinho.....lol

• just not a fan of ronaldinho, or brazilian football for that matter. no doubt he is a great player. why would you say it wasn't real?

if you are talking about brazilian league football then i`d agree with you(my mrs had globo on satellite for a while and i couldn`t really get into it)but come on...they play the game superbly and you don`t win five world cups for nothing.

• yeah i'm more into the english premiership and that style of play. i'm not dissing their accomplishments, but the brazilian league is corrupt as hell and really not to my liking. however, the national team is quite talented, but for some reason ronaldinho annoys me.

• yeah i'm more into the english premiership and that style of play. i'm not dissing their accomplishments, but the brazilian league is corrupt as hell and really not to my liking. however, the national team is quite talented, but for some reason ronaldinho annoys me.

that`s cool.nice to find an american who likes the game.i`ve lived here three years and still haven`t found anyone who truly enjoys the game.

just don`t tell me you`re a chelsea fan..

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    i didnt watch but im guessin its the new commericial for his nikes. that ish is cool but without a doiubt fake.

• always go with the reds. liverpool, and you'll never walk alone. they're playing superbly these days i might add.

• fake or not?
    click on cheerleader toss

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    i didnt watch but im guessin its the new commericial for his nikes. that ish is cool but without a doiubt fake.

awwww man. Its definitely fake? For a second there i was thinking i might get into soccer. nahhh..

that`s cool.nice to find an american who likes the game.i`ve lived here three years and still haven`t found anyone who truly enjoys the game.

just don`t tell me you`re a chelsea fan..

I really got into soccer living in Europe. I can appreciate both the W. European and Brazilian styles of play. Not sure which I prefer. Caught a pretty ill vasco-fluminense game in Rio last Spring and was in Netherlands for the Euro cup last summer (they made the quarters; it was dope).

what are y'all's fav teams?

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    you think the dude can honestly kick a ball from that far away and hit the top of the goal three times in a row ad have it come all the way back to him? and you don't think it's weird that when he starts doing that they pull farther away than neccessary to show it? And that it makes the exact same sound each time?

It wasn't the goal posts he was hitting it was the advertsing panels behind.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    As soon as he pulled out the gold suitcase the only thing I could think about was

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Lionel Messi

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    1) he is Ronaldinho - I'm 100% sure that he can do that - some of my medium skilled soccer friends could do that on a lucky day - it's not impossible to do

2) English soccer is not that good - It should be called foreign legionaire league - there has never been well played soccer in England - their current height comes from abroad...

3) Brazilian soccer rules. Best soccer players are Brazilian FULL STOP - not talking about the Brazilian league though

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    1)
    2) English soccer is not that good - It should be called foreign legionaire league - there has never been well played soccer in England - their current height comes from abroad...

Rubbish!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Best soccer players are Brazilian????????????[/b]

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Best soccer players are Brazilian????????????[/b]

there were some better players in soccer history...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

there were some better players in soccer history...

names, por favor?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    beckenbauer
    pele
    platini
    maldini
    cruyff
    di stefano
    rivera
    zidane
    junior
    puskas
    baresi
    zico
    eusebio
    kempes
    best
    ronaldo
    bochini
    charlton
    m??ller
    zoff
    walter
    garrincha
    rossi

some might laugh:
    netzer
    matth??us

maradona was one of the very best players IMO. top twenty, but he was kinda like a solo star. there were better team players. but that's just my opinion

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

maradona was one of the very best players IMO. top twenty, but he was kinda like a solo star. there were better team players. but that's just my opinion

that's true, the man was a team by himself, and that's what makes him NUMERO UNO til the end of time

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

that's true, the man was a team by himself, and that's what makes him NUMERO UNO til the end of time

hmmmm, you might be right... but you're argentinian, so your vote doesn't count

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    always go with the reds. liverpool, and you'll never walk alone. they're playing superbly these days i might add.

Good lad.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    1)

Hahaha! So, all those Turks, Africans, Brazilians, Frenchmen and Americans playing in the Bundesliga are a figment of my imagination?

I'm not mad at the number of overseas players in the English game, though - it's raised the technical standard of the homegrown players. Are there better central midfielders in the English game than Lampard or Gerrard? Almost certainly not. Is Wayne Rooney as good as Thierry Henry? Perhaps not yet, but he will be in time. Have England got a national team capable of winning a major international tournament? Er...let me get back to you on that...

And I wouldn't laugh at Netzer, but I dunno that I'd put him above Maradona. All the players in that list of yours are great, but Maradona was extraordinary. I was quite surprised you didn't mention this guy;

Seriously underrated.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    Hahaha! So, all those Turks, Africans, Brazilians, Frenchmen and Americans playing in the Bundesliga are a figment of my imagination?

I'm not a huge Bundesliga fan. The Bundesliga teams can't compete against other European clubs. Don't know why, but German teams suck. Even Bayern. I hope Deissler will play more often. He could become the new Zinedine Zidane. He is much much better than Ballack already. Bad thing he's sick all the time.

And I wouldn't laugh at Netzer, but I dunno that I'd put him above Maradona. All the players in that list of yours are great, but Maradona was extraordinary. I was quite surprised you didn't mention this guy;

Seriously underrated.

Breitner? You must be kidding. He's one of the dumbest people ever. A good soccer player, but quite retarded. I don't think he ever made big moves. I wouldn't say that he's underrated. He's still overrated. He was lucky to play in that Bayern team.

I like Brehme, Overrath, Schuster and Sammer better. I would add Carlos Dunga too.

• RishanRishan 454 Posts
    I agree with you on English football not being very good. Most teams play a dull and boring style of the game, because first and foremost they are afraid of losing. They try and negate the oppostion to stifle them instead of playing to their strengths. If this happened we would see a much better, more open and attacking game that would almost/possibly be worth the outrageous ticket prices. The beautiful game is rarely beautiful in this country anymore.

Spain is where it's at. That league is the best and most entertaining in the world.

• 1)

you're out of touch. brazil is so corrupt and they treat their players like shit. why doesn't the best player in the world, play in his home country? it's not just for money reasons. these south american players trip and fall over a blade of grass all the time, aka dive. it's not fun to watch, IMO.

the english game is fast paced and just a different style. yeah it may be made up of international stars, but what sport league isn't?

there has never been well played soccer in England[/b]

that is a ridiculous statement, watch any epl game, whether it be top or lower level table team, and i'm sure you'll change your mind. one more thing, pele, the most famous footballer was never ever corrupt, right?

• why cant I get into this sport?