Room pics (once again)

dayday 9,611 Posts
edited December 2005 in Strut Central
as of today

Comments

• ootoot 38 Posts
    event ps5, whu??!

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts

• dude day you need to be playing those acoustic guitars in your tracks more. get your me phi me on.

• Bam -

Where did you get the chair?

Is it limited edition?

Is that a chair raer?

I like the chair.

I need that chair.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    Bam -

Where did you get the chair?

Is it limited edition?

Is that a chair raer?

I like the chair.

I need that chair.

Raer indeed. Limited edition set. We bought it used (vintage) at a store in the neighborhood where a friend works. $250 = a set of 4 chairs and a table. All pieces conviently fold up for storage moving purposes (think card table). It's quite a pretty set.

I would often wake up early to read, and sit opposite the chair, and just watch the sunlight move. I have 30 or 40 similar photos. A study of morning light.

We just moved, and that table/chair combo, while seriously loved, is not really right in our new place. We're thinking of moving on. If you are interested, let me know.

• >>Raer indeed. Limited edition set. We bought it used (vintage) at a store in the neighborhood where a friend works. $250 = a set of 4 chairs and a table. All pieces conviently fold up for storage moving purposes (think card table). It's quite a pretty set.

I would often wake up early to read, and sit opposite the chair, and just watch the sunlight move. I have 30 or 40 similar photos. A study of morning light.

---

Bam -

You don't need to rub it in. I get it. I was late to the party. I missed the boat. The early bird swooped in and gaffled the life-sustaining words from out my mouth. The cat was let out the bag, and then the cat, too, took my worms. "I missed the bus."

In all seriousness, that's a great chair. If you indeed part ways with the set, "holla at a scholar." Better yet, "PM a scholar."

HHH

• There are so many levels of Crink in this photograph:

Beef as Art

"This is where the [online] magic happens."

Pics of "the real world" on his computer

Psyche-friendly table to the right of the computer

10,000+ posts from that chair?

I love it.

• Day how much did that replica of Jason Kidd's son you have in your room cost? Is it raer?

I keed I keed..

10,000+ posts from that chair?

no, I've worn a few out in my SS career.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

I've worn a few out in my SS career.

AYO!

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts

beautiful

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    as of today as well... I just moved into this room two days ago, so it isn't fully organized. * i work in a studio with multiple rooms, and i changed my room over to this one from another one in the same facility.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Wow, Swedish Chef pic is awesome! Did you make that?

• Wow, Swedish Chef pic is awesome! Did you make that?

thanks j*ff. you can make one too

radical, thank you! I missed that.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    radical, thank you! I missed that.

so-sign

• My room has changed enough since the last time. ProTools is gone, Logic is on the way with a new Apogee converter to feed the API mix to tape. Say word sunny. Dubious: I would like to see your room. My latest baby is the Gefell phantom mic... which has replaced everything in my locker except the 58.

Front wall... back wall.

• rerun photo.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    OK, so the photo essay today is my bedroom, rad.

Some LPs, 45s & CDs

Some more CDs

The tables & stereo. NB: The BBQ is new & has never been used, I got it for Xmas last year, but since space is at a premium I like this use way better. Who the hell gives someone that's mostly a vegetarian a BBQ for Xmas anyway??

CDs & 45s

Hi

Hi again

Some of the electric guitars that live under the bed & basically wherever in this room. Cool.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    SOme of yall have crazy setups. Wheres the music?

you live in a waiting room?

• Groovy baby, YEAH!

• Yeah, I guess I'm not cool since I've grown out of the thrift-store look...

• Retro look is way cool. My wife wishes my setup looked like that.