Room pics (once again)

124»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

wsup with that rumpelstiltskin lp...extras?
    raer modern soul. its for trade, get at me

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I wanted to revive this thread. Any new picks to be had?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

welcome! this is the left side of my living room. please feel free to get your ass kicked at mario kart or bond. i'd also like to thank my step-dad for marrying my mom, provoking her to move out of her place and provide me with the baller-size tv and nice shelf space for my knowledge papers.

if you look to your right, you'll find the other side of my living room. chilling in the corner are joe cocker, del, disco tex, miles davis, minnie riperton, and biggie.

my desk

my records

peep the new mouse. look! no wires!

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I heart that mouse.....

you need to get with usb overdrive.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Goddamn shitty camera phone. Thats "Mood Music For Dining" for anyone wondering, 9 record set ...

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts

• Not sure, buuut - you may have some fire code issues here.

(see; electrical outlet to surge protector to surge protector to surge protector to surge protector chain)

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Not sure, buuut - you may have some fire code issues here.

(see; electrical outlet to surge protector to surge protector to surge protector to surge protector chain)

thanks man, i appreciate the concern. that corner of the room only has one outlet (two plugs), i'm makin it work, got stuff distributed around evenly and everything in the rack is on a power conditioner. i feel you though, wires look crazy in that picture, my girl says it looks "messy", i say it adds charecter, and electric...

• Not sure, buuut - you may have some fire code issues here.

thanks man, i appreciate the concern. that corner of the room only has one outlet (two plugs), i'm makin it work, got stuff distributed around evenly and everything in the rack is on a power conditioner. i feel you though, wires look crazy in that picture, my girl says it looks "messy", i say it adds charecter, and electric...

LOL - it's all good, man. I remember when my shit used to look like that.

::::reminiscing::::

Things seem to have refined themselves a bit with the years, in my case. Sometimes it looks excessively "proper" though and I wish I could go back to my room when I was 18 with mad picture clippings, posters, records, kicks and misc. shit stacked everywhere - a la Q's room in Juice.

Ah, the good ol' days.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    im FBP and i'd like to welcome yall to my crib
    well thats it. now get the fuck out.

You live in LV? I got people in LV.