Your favorite Canadian MC?

2»

Comments

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Saukrates.

• My fave is Talksick

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

LOL!

• This is a bit like asking your favorite sushi restaurant in Kenya, or best bartender in Saudi Arabia. But three words come to mind: Bachman, Turner Overdrive.

honorary mention:

and never:

my definition of a whack ass rap group.

• Saukrates.

• I don't know too many Canadian MCs but I do like John Smith and Pip Skid.

While we're on the subject...Does anyone have some info on Citizen Kane? I love that song "Black Rain".

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Early Thrust. Michee Mee. Kish. Theo 3.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This is a bit like asking your favorite sushi restaurant in Kenya, or best bartender in Saudi Arabia.

!Y0 Sushi and I'll say Ahamd over at the Dhahran International.

my fav CAN MC now is probably Theo 3.

I was feeling that track you posted by dude the other day (so high). What else should I check out?

I've always liked the Screwface EP.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    E-dot & Darp Malone = HERO

What about Reign?

Heard about him last year...

B.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Early thrust, saukrates pre-sellout, kardinall, dl incognito
    Shades of culture,
    Euphrates

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    wud up A****n nice to see you made it on the board my man!

we need some quebec strutters to chime in on the glorious tradition of PQ mcs. were Alliance Ethnic from quebec or were they belgian??

"je suis le premiere ... parseque je rap EN FRANCAIS"

apologies for my grammer school franglais

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    I was just listnening to alliance ethnique yesterday great beats horrible mc (sing-a-long style) They are belge or French

Quebec mc's

Sans Pression (SP)

Architekt (mostly beats)

wud up A****n nice to see you made it on the board my man!

we need some quebec strutters to chime in on the glorious tradition of PQ mcs. were Alliance Ethnic from quebec or were they belgian??

"je suis le premiere ... parseque je rap EN FRANCAIS"

apologies for my grammer school franglais

'Je m'en souviens' first quebec rap record?

hoestly i miss the dayds when Much Music still programmed french videos throughout the regular programming...

i need me some Jean Le Lope et La Salle Affair...

anybody rememb er this kinda princey due who's video they always showed? featured a tree with condoms al lover it.

man french vids were always the best.. and ALWAYS had a bit of bare ass in them too as i recall...

hoestly i miss the dayds when Much Music still programmed french videos throughout the regular programming...

anybody rememb er this kinda princey due who's video they always showed? featured a tree with condoms al lover it.

man french vids were always the best.. and ALWAYS had a bit of bare ass in them too as i recall...

You'd have my vote for more french vids. But only as long as Mitsu (sp?) introduced each video wearing something sexy. She still looks good....

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    saukrates
    kardinall

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Jean Leloup is a great artist and his videos are incredible. Go Jhonny Go is a song he did with Bran Van 3000 incredible video.

Should post about the boy one of these days

Jean Leloup is a great artist and his videos are incredible. Go Jhonny Go is a song he did with Bran Van 3000 incredible video.

yeah he always had intersesting shit goin on and weirdo videos.. but i havent heard anything from / about him in years now... dude needs to get some props in english canada

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

yeah he always had intersesting shit goin on and weirdo videos.. but i havent heard anything from / about him in years now... dude needs to get some props in english canada

He is now retired he wrote a book and is working with a new artist (mentor steez)
    Great man but an intense persona/ego stuff going on