TheMack's Advice Column

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Dear TheMack,

I'm trying to help this chick overcome her fear of flying but I'm at a loss for ideas. Do you know of any surefire way(s) to overcome such a fear? I want her to see the world.

Jon
    shes lying, shes not scared of flying, she just doesnt wanna pay for it. impress her with your gold plated visa and she'll go anywhere you want

the mack: under 21, not with a black card

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    TheMack,

I think my girlfriend is in love with you. What should I do?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    TheMack,

What should I get the girlfriend for xmas?

-crink

stocking stuffer

Damn you Reynaldo

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Current high bidder, batch.

• Leo Sayer jumping out of a 45 box == raer

Leo Sayer jumping out of a 45 box == raer

merry christmas

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Leo Sayer jumping out of a 45 box == raer

rolling to the club rocking that would definately be

• i've been trying to get anal from my wife, but her response is: "you get no butt dawg." how should i approach this?

Step 1: Ring bell at rear entrance

Step 2: Wait patiently...

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Bea actually wanted to leave the series after season 5 but was coaxed to stay for 2 more seasons. (thankfully!)

The Mack, what's your favourite Golden Girls fan fiction? Can you give any advice to an aspiring fan fiction author?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread is fucking genuis.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    since when do you answer your door wearing pants? man, theyre making you soft up there.

oh shit! I can't believe I missed this.

somebody wake themack up already. I know he's laying on a bed of money with many bitches, but we need him here, god damnit!

bump

wheres ?

• bump

wheres ?

School's not out yet, dun.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Is a hooker cheating and if so does it count in one's running total?

PS: what's your view on paying for puccini?

excellent question.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    if you're a hooker, theres much bigger things to worry about than cheating, for example, why are you a fucking hooker?

and on the topic of hookers, i mean, if thats the only way you can get your dick up in somethin, then pay for it, if not, dont fuck wit em

if you're a hooker, theres much bigger things to worry about than cheating, for example, why are you a fucking hooker?

and on the topic of hookers, i mean, if thats the only way you can get your dick up in somethin, then pay for it, if not, dont fuck wit em

What about paying just the once so you have something to tell your grandkids about? Could it be considered a rite of passage for a young player like yourself to get more up on your general puccini game? I'm talking about older brunettes.

no man. if you want a story to tell your grandkids, fuck a goat or somethin, not a big herpe AKA a hooker

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Dear ,

I went to the local shop today and they had two raers on the wall that I wanted, Overton Berry "TOBE" for 100 and the psych monster Morgen for 150. Which one should I buy myself for the holidays? Or should I wait and find em cheaper some day?

mole

definitely Morgen homie. plus $150 is a STEAL for that.

Hey
    What kind of electronic music or electronica do you like?

um i like Boards of Canada if they're considered electronic. could you be more specific though? like dance electronic? kraftwerk electronic? ambient electronic? fugg it, i dont really care

um i like Boards of Canada if they're considered electronic. could you be more specific though? like dance electronic? kraftwerk electronic? ambient electronic? fugg it, i dont really care

Fair enough. Never heard much BoC... crap name put me off. Do they use amen braeks?