TheMack's Advice Column

13»

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    no, they're like downtempo electronic. cool stuff, there new album is dope

• no man. if you want a story to tell your grandkids, fuck a goat or somethin, not a big herpe AKA a hooker

I've got a question here. If you fuck a goat to avoid "a big herpe," what about the theory that AIDS in humans originated with somebody fucking a monkey or something? Is it better to pass up "a big herpe" in favor of potentially AIDS-laden wildlife?

Question two: if I become infected with a brand new sexual transmitted disease never before found in humans, will they name it after me? Do I have to tell them the story of how I got it?

thanks.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    no, they're like downtempo electronic. cool stuff, there new album is dope

Sorry, went to the bodega to get a couple of Pacificos.
    Is that high-fashion downtempo or wireless downtempo?

Next question. What's the most you'd ever pay for a book?

no man. if you want a story to tell your grandkids, fuck a goat or somethin, not a big herpe AKA a hooker

I've got a question here. If you fuck a goat to avoid "a big herpe," what about the theory that AIDS in humans originated with somebody fucking a monkey or something? Is it better to pass up "a big herpe" in favor of potentially AIDS-laden wildlife?

Question two: if I become infected with a brand new sexual transmitted disease never before found in humans, will they name it after me? Do I have to tell them the story of how I got it?

thanks.

I bought your title.

• Next question. What's the most you'd ever pay for a book?

Better question: What's the smallest advance you would take to write a book? Non-fiction, of course.

themack doesnt read books

• I bought your title.

Thank you.

Oh and you listen to records?

I bought your title.

Thank you.

cowabunga! You're welcome dude.

yurp yurp

• themack doesnt read books

yurp yurp

You haven't answered my q's young peachfuzz

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Next question. What's the most you'd ever pay for a book?

Better question: What's the smallest advance you would take to write a book? Erotic digging fiction[/b], of course.

i dont want to, homie

• i dont want to, homie

and why not? I need some advice here, bud.

no you don't, bud

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Dear

How do I get my picture on the Wheaties box?

no you don't, bud

Hey,
    Who do you think bought your title?

• no you don't, bud

TheMack, what happened to our relationship? We used to get along famously. I was the Famous to your Amos. Where did we go wrong?

DISCUSS

no you don't, bud

TheMack, what happened to our relationship? We used to get along famously. I was the Famous to your Amos. Where did we go wrong?

Fucking John Shakespeare

• girgir 329 Posts
    their[/b] new album is dope

watch out or mister lurker might come down on you.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dear ,

A few child rearing questions. Where do you stand on the whole "No TV" for kiddies debate? Second, should I send my daughter to a bilingual (spanish, french, japanese) magnet school or an arts based one?

Anxiously awaiting your reply,
    Big Poppa Funk

• A few child rearing questions. Where do you stand on the whole "No TV" for kiddies debate? Second, should I send my daughter to a bilingual (spanish, french, japanese) magnet school or an arts based one?

What city do you live in where they have such a good offering of schools?

I was close to sending my song to a bilingual school. But I didn't feel like driving there.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    A few child rearing questions. Where do you stand on the whole "No TV" for kiddies debate? Second, should I send my daughter to a bilingual (spanish, french, japanese) magnet school or an arts based one?

I was close to sending my song to a bilingual school. But I didn't feel like driving there.

Portland, foll! We even have science and history magnets.

• A few child rearing questions. Where do you stand on the whole "No TV" for kiddies debate? Second, should I send my daughter to a bilingual (spanish, french, japanese) magnet school or an arts based one?

Portland, foll! We even have science and history magnets.

Sounds like a good variety for a mid-sized city. But maybe they have county schools there or something.

Oh and I meant my son.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Dear ,

Anxiously awaiting your reply,
    Big Poppa Funk

Goddamit, matriculation dates are approaching. Where's some sageness from the underaged one?