LOOKING TO TRY METH

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Easy to come by here in Sellersville. Maybe I'll just try it once. Stories please.

Comments

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Don't do it!!!

• Options
    Don't tell me the Bruce Beach joint was the gateway!!!

K.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    it ruined some peoples lives i know not recommeneded. i heard its the most popular drug in america right now or something crazy like that.

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    it ruined some peoples lives i know not recommeneded. i heard its the most popular drug in america right now or something crazy like that.

A few years ago a friend of mine got on it and teh shit had him looking liek a dope fiend in no time. Up for days and shit, shivers, and that was in just a short time. Good think he got off he shit. Never touched the stuff again.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    East Texas Trailer Park fave...

Stealing from your family is one of the nicer things it will make you do while using.

Great for the teeth too!

Stay Away

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Here you go bro.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

• Meth is a great drug..very dependable. Highly Recommended A++++

• autezautez 404 Posts
    a dude i know did it in high school. stole bunch of stuff to get money for it, got 2 felonies. a few years later, turned his life around. became an awesome salesman. sold mortgages and was making bank, put a morgage down on a new house. he's over at a friend's house and decides to try it again for some reason. becomes addicted to it. loses his job. loses his house. its really no joke

• Options
    Here you go bro.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So it like a vacuum for the soul???

K.

• I used to live with a bunch of studious college kids in Santa Cruz. I mean, real smart kids. Right around finals they'd get all methed up and go on study binges. They went as far as researching the vitamins, etc. they would to replenish their bodies. The rest of the time they were drug free. Nuts, I tells ya.

• Weird, found this on Dustygroove's "other" page:

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE
    An addict's classic! Crank is the latest to be re-discovered by America's drug users, and it's head and shoulders above the rest -- a sublime blend of euphoria and energy that's hardly been matched again! Speed manages to make things groove, but never loses sight of the combination of harrowing comedowns and quick addiction that make the experience great! Nice one!

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Nice one!

I love it when they drop that phrase. It's like "Joie de Vivre," but in English.

• Weird, found this on Dustygroove's "other" page:

CRYSTAL METHAMPHETAMINE
    An addict's classic! Crank is the latest to be re-discovered by America's drug users, and it's head and shoulders above the rest -- a sublime blend of euphoria and energy that's hardly been matched again! Speed manages to make things groove, but never loses sight of the combination of harrowing comedowns and quick addiction that make the experience great! Nice one!

not to hijack, but has there ever been a "talk like dusty groove" day around here? everybody would feel 110% better about everything under the sun after one of those...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    ten years ago, i was pretty fucked up on a variety of substances... speed (meth) being one. over the course of 3-4 months, i ended up stealing about $6000 from my parents. it was mostly for coke, but there was a lot of speed in there too. i remember hearing a radio story around that time, about a methed-out father that not only cut his son's head off in a fit of rage, but that he drove with it in a grocery bag for a few days before he was apprehended. when my parents asked me about the money i quit. lucky it was that easy for me, i guess. i know it was a joke raj, but seriously... don't ever do that shit.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    y'all are soft with your "meth smoking"

Get with rillness...

MAINLINE BATCHES!

• Nice one!

I love it when they drop that phrase. It's like "sayin though" but in English.

• Options
    Meth ain't shit, I mix it with my Vicks when I have a cold. Stop acting like a bunch of Nancy Reagans.

Raj, I'll send you some.

• Easy to come by here in Sellersville. Maybe I'll just try it once. Stories please.

Seriously Raj. Are you a fucking moron? Normally I wouldn't be so blunt but there ain't nothing to gain. Here's my story at least (not proud of it either). Took a pill of E at my friends party (first time). Must have been cut with 99% meth. I was up for two days, jabbering like a fucking idiot the whole time. Cleaned up my room and organized all my records. I experienced no euphoric highs like weed or coke would give you (never done coke so I'm assuming).

The bottomline? Meth makes you think you're hot shit while everyone around you thinks you're an idiot.

Don't do it! I say what I say because I care.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I fucked with it off and on for a few years when I was around 18 or 19. I never got "addicted" to it but I definitely had my moments. For me, it was strictly recreational. I never stayed up more than a day, but some folks I know never made it back from that shit. It truly is no joke for some people. I was really, really, lucky things turned out the way they did for me. I found drinking and smoking pretty much do it for me.

Here's a nice little meth story:

My friend used to live next door to this cougar who, along with her ex-husband, always had shit and sold shit. So one night I'm over at my man's house getting my little scratch on when I hear someone tapping on his window. I look out to see who it is and it's the lady from next door. She asks me to go with her to drop something off. It's like 1 a.m. and of course I go. While we're on the freeway I ask her where we're headed and she tells me some country club. So we get there, go up to the house and this nice looking chick opens the door, we come inside and who do I see sitting in a chair with a blanket pulled up to his neck?

Darryl Strawberry.

We talked a bit, she handled her business and we left.

Needless to say, that was an interesting night.

I've been in some seriously bad situations dealing with that shit (DesertEagleLongBeachmotelraer)and I highly advise people to leave it alone.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I fucked with it off and on for a few years when I was around 18 or 19. I never got "addicted" to it but I definitely had my moments. For me, it was strictly recreational. I never stayed up more than a day, but some folks I know never made it back from that shit. It truly is no joke for some people. I was really, really, lucky things turned out the way they did for me. I found drinking and smoking pretty much do it for me.

Here's a nice little meth story:

My friend used to live next door to this cougar who, along with her ex-husband, always had shit and sold shit. So one night I'm over at my man's house getting my little scratch on when I hear someone tapping on his window. I look out to see who it is and it's the lady from next door. She asks me to go with her to drop something off. It's like 1 a.m. and of course I go. While we're on the freeway I ask her where we're headed and she tells me some country club. So we get there, go up to the house and this nice looking chick opens the door, we come inside and who do I see sitting in a chair with a blanket pulled up to his neck?
    Darryl Strawberry.
    We talked a bit, she handled her business and we left.

Needless to say, that was an interesting night.

Best Thread Satirical remake ever.

DAY!!!!

Dude I love that you used to do meth!

Respect.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I have no shame, homie, it was a chapter in my life

• Meth is a great drug..very dependable. Highly Recommended A++++

best quote evar?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Nice one!

I love it when they drop that phrase. It's like "sayin though" but in English.

two-shay.

• Yeah, word to Day.

I can laugh because humor heals, but this shit ain't no joke.

• chrischris 287 Posts
    Easy to come by here in Sellersville. Maybe I'll just try it once. Stories please.

Seriously Raj. Are you a fucking moron? Normally I wouldn't be so blunt but there ain't nothing to gain.

i guarantee he was joking.

• like a few other guys here..I fucked with the crank. a lot more than I should had. 6 ft and 130lbs aint a good look. I was doing a lot of other drugs at the time(this was around 95-98ish). Looking back..out of all the drugs I ever abused(which was every fucking drug known to man..i'm talking smoking rock,banging dope,etc), Meth is the nastiest shit. I swear..I fucking hate it with a passion. I hate the people that do it..the people that sell it..everyfuckingthingabout it. My whole town is hooked on this shit(like most peoples towns I am sure) and it sucks. It aint easing up either..shit is wayyyy too popular with wayyy too many different kind of crowds. fuck that shit for real. go get you some opiates and listen to a good record instead(if u were serious about getting fucked up..which I am about 99.9% sure u werent).

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    East San Diego Trailer Park fave...

Stealing from your family is one of the nicer things it will make you do while using.

Great for the teeth too!

Stay Away

Agreed, if you do try it, don't expect to have many records left, dude. Tweekers are a staple at swap meets out here. It's disgusting what it does to people and the labs ruin the environment, too. Ugh.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    be prepared to wear a hole in your carpet b/c for every line you do, please to add 6 hours to the time you will pace back and forth...

san diego, 1997, bitches....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    be prepared to wear a hole in your carpet b/c for every line you do, please to add 6 hours to the time you will pace back and forth...

san diego, 1997, bitches....

One night at that same cougar's house I mentioned above, I did a line, then sneezed ALL of their shit all over the carpet. They were not pleased.

Ahhh, youth...

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I want you all to know that I was joking. Aside from trees I'm as drug free as they gets. About to buy one of those D.A.R.E. PA license plates.