LOOKING TO TRY METH

2»

Comments

• chasechase 767 Posts
    one of the best anti-meth things I have ever seen, surprised it hasn't been mentioned, actully its kind of old now. anyway..

faces of meth

shit will fuck you up for real.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I fucked with it off and on for a few years when I was around 18 or 19. I never got "addicted" to it but I definitely had my moments. For me, it was strictly recreational. I never stayed up more than a day, but some folks I know never made it back from that shit. It truly is no joke for some people. I was really, really, lucky things turned out the way they did for me. I found drinking and smoking pretty much do it for me.

Here's a nice little meth story:

My friend used to live next door to this cougar who, along with her ex-husband, always had shit and sold shit. So one night I'm over at my man's house getting my little scratch on when I hear someone tapping on his window. I look out to see who it is and it's the lady from next door. She asks me to go with her to drop something off. It's like 1 a.m. and of course I go. While we're on the freeway I ask her where we're headed and she tells me some country club. So we get there, go up to the house and this nice looking chick opens the door, we come inside and who do I see sitting in a chair with a blanket pulled up to his neck?
    Darryl Strawberry.
    We talked a bit, she handled her business and we left.

Needless to say, that was an interesting night.

I've been in some seriously bad situations dealing with that shit (DesertEagleLongBeachmotelraer)and I highly advise people to leave it alone.

Great story, man. Nice build-up, and nice detail about Darryl's blanket and neck.

I think that might actually be the slogan for the N.O.R.M.L. equivalent for crank: Meth, it has its moments![/b]

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    in high school many of my "friends" did meth, got to a point where they were smoking that shit all day everyday, chilling in the Fillmore with shady-ass dudes, most of the homies were clean by college, but I still see one homegirl outside motels in the Mission, she's on the H now, very sad.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    in high school many of my "friends" did meth, got to a point where they were smoking that shit all day everyday, chilling in the Fillmore with shady-ass dudes, most of the homies were clean by college, but I still see one homegirl outside motels in the Mission, she's on the H now, very sad.

WHAT?! You're talking 'bout Uni right? Ya'lls generation was keraazzyy!!!

• (never done coke so I'm assuming).

Meth makes you think you're hot shit while everyone around you thinks you're an idiot.

coke does the exact same thing.