Busta on locks

pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Just saw the video for Busta Rhymes cutting his dreadlocks Watched it with no sound. But man, does this really warrant a photo shoot?How weird must it feel to be like ill cut my hair, these people think its an event. I guess new album promo, whatevs

Comments

• as my man faux rills would say and i quote: " this is a terd"

busta rhymes is really not that important (or apparently he is) to warrant a photo shoot for cutting his hair. i grew my beard for way over a year and i didn't have a david lachepelle type follow me to the barber shop to watch them trim it. concentrate on making some better music too while you're at it, your career stopped with seals and croft samples.

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Really a no brainer when your hair line is receding... I've been there.

• it obviously gonna be used for an uncoming video..storyboards and all.

• how would you feel if you had dreads since the age of 17?
    Seriously though, Busta w/o dreads is

• who is that noodle who introduces the clip and then counsels busta midway thru like he's a damn priest?

busta rhymes is really not that important (or apparently he is) to warrant a photo shoot for cutting his hair. i grew my beard for way over a year and i didn't have a david lachepelle type follow me to the barber shop to watch them trim it. concentrate on making some better music too while you're at it, your career stopped with seals and croft samples.

the 2 jay dee tracks on his last album say otherwise.

I can;t believe I just watched that.

Is it just me or does he sound like he's brain damaged or something.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    as my man faux rills would say and i quote: " this is a terd"

stop the hate.

4 words: tear the roof off

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    i never understood dudes who save their hair after they cut it...its just hair.. throw that shit in the trash and keep it movin'...

• I dont know why but i kinda love that touch it track, eventhough the swiss production is kinda

Do I need to see a doctor?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    4 words: terd the roof off

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    4 words: terd the roof off

make it clap.