When was the last time you had hemroids?

drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
My ass hurts.

Comments

• never thank god

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    never thank god

Really? What's your method? "Let it go, but don't push no mo'?" Cause I get way too impatient!

• never thank god

Really? What's your method? "Let it go, but don't push no mo'?" Cause I get way too impatient!

deep breaths in and then push out

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    never thank god

deep breaths in and then push out

Ha, so breathing helps? I need to switch my style, 'cause rolling from one cheek to the other in the office chair is not working for me.

• Umm... around the time my gall bladder stopped working, back about 7 years ago. Anytime there's drastic changes in your eating habits it can cause hemorrhoids and considering I was eating pretty much nothing and lost 75 pounds in 2 months...yeah. Talk about a literal pain in the ass.

And I guess I'll be anal and point out it's spelled "hemorrhoids". Get it? Anal?? AHAHAHAHAHA.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    when i was like 10. i used to hold my shits so theyd be HUGE and they would just tear my asshole open, AYO!

• when i was like 10. i used to hold my shits so theyd be HUGE and they would just tear my asshole open, AYO!

ANOTHER Classic

• i used to hold my shits so theyd be HUGE and they would just tear my asshole open,

This is by far the best thing I've ever read on this site.

• gladly never, but one of my best friends had ??em. he turns into red light if i speak about it.

• Everyone is really sharing today aren't they.

Yo, take that shit to http://www.encountergroupstrut.com

• yes. very awesome and informative.

last time i had hemmorhoids was prolly 2000. i just got back from japan and went nuts on the greasy american foods. i was packing wet naps for a few weeks.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    10 minutes ago. Get the Tucks witchazel soaked pads.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    anal fizzures are a bitch

• anal fizzures are a bitch

Indeed

• I had a demo tape by a band called The Hemmorhoids.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    I bought some Preparation H today to put on the bags under my eyes. It worked. Old stage/tv/hollywood trick.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I bought some Preparation H today to put on the bags under my eyes. It worked. Old stage/tv/hollywood trick.

"EW!"[/b]

• autezautez 404 Posts

ive had one for like a year now. only hurts when i poo sometimes and bloody

• dayday 9,612 Posts

only hurts when i poo sometimes and bloody

*turning off computer now

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    My ass hurts.

You really have no excuse for this yo, if you take a dump at work, you can just run home and run the washcloth past your butt and feel like a new man...

• djrdjr 511 Posts

one word: BIDET

• run the washcloth past your butt
    run the washcloth past your butt

• i dont condone using them french ass faucet thingies, but my ass was on fire and that lil splash of water on my cornhole felt like god himself was tossing my salad.

• here's a pillow....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    But can anyone make an ass tulip?????

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    This thread is exactly why _________ should never be talked about on soul strut, ever.