When was the last time you PUKED??

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    on my 28th birthday, last january, i drank 21 drinks (17shots and 4beers)... i didn't throw up, but when my girlfriend called my work to tell them i wasn't coming in, i grabbed the phone and told rocco (my boss) that when i saw him next, i was gonna "fuck his man pussy".

fugging awesome

i was told that i'm not allowed to do that (any of that) again, this next year.

me and mylantency and GLOOM all have the same birthday.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

The last time was in September when I tried to hang with my colleagues, on the drink tip. We went to a jazz club one evening after classes and they kept buying rounds. Those dudes were throwin' back scotch & sodas like Aquafina. I drank a G-Stout, a Henny, and 2 Grand Marniers. Next morning, wifey said I looked green. I had to "bow down" and "uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh" into the commode. I felt like a high school punk or something. I can't hang anymore!!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• But yo, anyone ever randomly experienced a one-off puking, and not known what caused it?

• But yo, anyone ever randomly experienced a one-off puking, and not known what caused it?

One time my boy, who is no stranger to cigarettes, bummed one off me... he took one drag and projectile vomited about two feet in front of him. Nobody, including him, had any idea what caused it.

• Yo, I don't know why but this post just made me laugh so hard that I now have to update my "last time I cried" post. It think it's cause I got a visual or maybe it's the lack of sleep... eh, anyway.

• friday october 7/05 - half a mickey of jameson followed by cream cheese and bagels DOES NOT MIX.

disfuckingusting.

My wife has a great story about yarking over cream cheese and roast beef (deli style) rolls. She couldn't eat cream cheese for a minute...

I last yarked a month ago after drinking a whole bottle of sake. A BIG 1.5 liter one. I was not doing so well by the end.

Do kids still mix mickey's with hard liquor? Like mickeys & so co? That shit was really

i think we might be talking about different things? a mickey is Canadian for [/b] a 13oz bottle.

• so long ago i can`t actually remember..

i know one thing though..when people throw up it makes me laugh big time.
    we did the gallon of milk challenge at work after seeing it on jackass and i nearly puked watching my friends projectile puke the milk..

ALWAYS makes me laugh..

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    friday october 7/05 - half a mickey of jameson followed by cream cheese and bagels DOES NOT MIX.

disfuckingusting.

My wife has a great story about yarking over cream cheese and roast beef (deli style) rolls. She couldn't eat cream cheese for a minute...

I last yarked a month ago after drinking a whole bottle of sake. A BIG 1.5 liter one. I was not doing so well by the end.

Do kids still mix mickey's with hard liquor? Like mickeys & so co? That shit was really

i think we might be talking about different things? a mickey is Canadian for [/b] a 13oz bottle.

details details

what's it mean in the states?

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    on my 28th birthday, last january, i drank 21 drinks (17shots and 4beers)... i didn't throw up, but when my girlfriend called my work to tell them i wasn't coming in, i grabbed the phone and told rocco (my boss) that when i saw him next, i was gonna "fuck his man pussy".
    Matt,
    Next time you come to Atlanta, we must [/b] have a drinking contest.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Friday.

Matt,

mike,
    i'm gonna drive down to colombus if you don't... i wonder how man chik-fil-a's there are along the way? i could eat that shit every single day.

Matt,

mike,

i'm gonna drive down to colombus if you don't... i wonder how man chik-fil-a's there are along the way? i could eat that shit every single day.
    Co-sign on the chik-fil-a's. There's probably ten (minimum) along I-85. Did you see the new chik-fil-a calendar? You gotsa to cop that, if you're a true chik-fil-a connosseur.

Dude, if you come down here, I'll take you to some cool bars downtown. Them shit's don't disappoint man.

with those crazy cows? yeah, i over-eat everytime there. ETA march/april, i'm there.

with those crazy cows? yeah, i over-eat everytime there. ETA march/april, i'm there.
    Yup, I'm talking about the ones with the cows ( ).

As long as you're not coming thru anytime around April 15th, it's on.

• Do kids still mix mickey's with hard liquor? Like mickeys & so co? That shit was really

i think we might be talking about different things? a mickey is a 13oz bottle.

YUP the grenades. Green bottles. Bee on em. Take a big swig, pour a few shots in the bottle, shake. Drink. Repeat. Puke.....

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    But yo, anyone ever randomly experienced a one-off puking, and not known what caused it?

One time my boy, who is no stranger to cigarettes, bummed one off me... he took one drag and projectile vomited about two feet in front of him. Nobody, including him, had any idea what caused it.

I did that once when I was in my early 20's. I took too big of a hit off a joint in front of a Blockbuster Video and just Linda Blair'ed it all over the sidewalk. That was weird.

I hadn't done it since then until 2 weeks ago.

I got some kind of flu or food poisoning and was letting it all hang out until 3:00 a.m.

That same night, my wife had gone to a concert where all they had was red and white wine. She ended up getting buck and mixing the two all night, gets home, and of course, starts puking.

Then at 4am my son started throwing up.

That was a fun weekend.

• The last time I had a kidney stone....

• its been a few years, I never puke the night of said debauchery, always the morning after.

I came really really fucking close a few weeks ago, I was backstage at VooDoo Fest, and I went apeshit the night before...I had about 8 beers and 8 vodka shots and VooDoo fest was this outdoor show, so I was hungover and standing in the Sun..not good. I felt the churn and I had to make a decision I would have to puke on either the mass of cable snakes and flight cases backstage for the massive PA, or Trent Reznor's guitar rack...since roadies are good, hard working people I decided Trent could use some chunks on his Hagstroms, but my buddy Ben saw my distress and hit me off with a bloody mary and the hair of the dog saved Trent's guitars.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    like 3 months ago. used to work at a pretzel shop where i would roll and serve pretzels. would always come into work real hungover cuz they always scheduled me on saturdays and sundays. garlic, sour cream, mass amounts of melted butter. not good to hang around while hungover. puked a couple times on separate occasions working there