Lists I'm Feelin

BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
Here's my top 5 integers1.2.3.4.5. Add on. By end of day I hope to see a list of whole numbers, fractions, imaginary numbers, and even a few greek letters thrown in there for good measure. Come on, we can do this!

Comments

• Here's my top 5 integers

Add on. By end of day I hope to see a list of whole numbers, fractions, imaginary numbers, and even a few greek letters thrown in there for good measure. Come on, we can do this!

Top Five numbers that begin with the number 5

1. 5

2. 50

3. 55

4. 555

5. 5,555

• 1+2+3+4+5 = 15/(thenumber of numbers in the equation, 5)= 3 plus 15 = 18/3 = 6, and thus the significance of the 3-6 mafia. That's todays mathematics.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Top Five numbers that begin with the number 5

1. 5

2. 50

3. 55

4. 555

5. 5,555

Contested! OK, 5,555 is pretty cool

5 is cool but not raer

• This is true, 5 only got a B rating in the Funky Groovy Book, while 5,555 is damn near pushing F. And there's no picture so, i'm saying them dudes don't even have it.

• This is true, 5 only got a B rating in the Funky Groovy Book, while 5,555 is damn near pushing F. And there's no picture so, i'm saying them dudes don't even have it.

I had a whole box, but I broke 35 of them just to push up the price...

• Top 5 Of Bills I'd Like To Have In My Wallet Right Now:

1- $1000
    2- $100
    3- $50
    4- $20
    5- $10

(Never had #1 yet)

This is true, 5 only got a B rating in the Funky Groovy Book, while 5,555 is damn near pushing F. And there's no picture so, i'm saying them dudes don't even have it.

I had a whole box, but I broke 35 of them just to push up the price...

Oh shit, I'm out of my depth already! I think I'll move on to diggin for vintage facial expressions. This one's slept on.

• Don't believe us, yon lurkers, check popsike!

search 5, nothing. search 55, nada. search 555, nathan. search 5555, oH!! The rarest number indeed: http://www.popsike.com/php/quicksearch.php?searchtext=5555&x=0&y=0

try it for yourself!

Top 5 Of Bills I'd Like To Have In My Wallet Right Now:

1- $1000
    2- $100
    3- $50
    4- $20
    5- $10

(Never had #1 yet)

i'm saying them dudes don't even have it.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Angle numbers. Deep.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    five facts

1. The Five Ks are traditionally worn by The Singhs, who are a brotherhood within the Sikh religion. These are kes, long hair; kangha, a comb; kirpan, a sword; kachh, short trousers; and kara, a steel bracelet.

2. Punch is a drink that traditionally has five ingredients - spirits, water, sugar, lemon juice and spice. The name punch comes from the Hindi word for five.

3. `Take five!' means take five minute's rest.

4. Under British law, when you reach the age of five you:
    -become `of compulsory school age',
    -can see a U or PG category film at a cinema,
    -have to pay child's fare on trains,
    -can drink alcohol in private, for example at home.

5. The Five Platonic Solids are the only five convex regular solids it is possible to construct. They are the tetrahedron (four sides), the cube (six sides), the octahedron (eight sides), the dodecahedron (12 sides) and the icosahedron (20 sides).

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    Here's my top 5 integers

Add on. By end of day I hope to see a list of whole numbers, fractions, imaginary numbers, and even a few greek letters thrown in there for good measure. Come on, we can do this!

stop it... this is not funny.

i feel like you're mocking me as i study math for the GRE.

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    I think you're selling 5 short - check it:

Five is the third smallest prime number, after 2 and 3, and before 7. Because it can be written as 2^(2^1)+1, five is classified as a Fermat prime. 5 is the third Sophie Germain prime, the first safe prime, and the third Mersenne prime exponent. Five is the first Wilson prime and the third factorial prime. It is an Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part and real part of the form 3n - 1.

Five is the only prime number to end in the digit 5, because all other numbers written with a 5 in the ones-place under the decimal system are multiples of five. As a consequence of this, 5 is in base 10 a 1-automorphic number.

• ban

• I think you're selling 5 short - check it:

Five is the third smallest prime number, after 2 and 3, and before 7. Because it can be written as 2^(2^1)+1, five is classified as a Fermat prime. 5 is the third Sophie Germain prime, the first safe prime, and the third Mersenne prime exponent. Five is the first Wilson prime and the third factorial prime. It is an Eisenstein prime with no imaginary part and real part of the form 3n - 1.

Five is the only prime number to end in the digit 5, because all other numbers written with a 5 in the ones-place under the decimal system are multiples of five. As a consequence of this, 5 is in base 10 a 1-automorphic number.

Did your dad do your homework?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this is too easy

discuss