San Fran heads..

2»

Comments

• ....and the crack is much stronger in my hood...

check your PMs.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

i was just kidding.. i dont know you or your street cred rep but if you have one thats nice! i also dont know if nat or tom have street cred but they might and its darn nice[/b] if they have it too... good job fellas!

Justin will BODY you son!

You ever just hear people's voices when you're reading their posts? I got a laugh outta that one.

And no, the statement that too many people left the city is wrong. Get the fuck outta my city *cough*Marina*cough* people!

ps: Om, please start posting more.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Get the fuck outta my city *cough*Marina*cough* people!

Hatter!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Not you Ivan the terrible! Just...your....um.......friends...

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Not you Ivan the terrible! Just...your....um.......friends...

They ain't going nowhere... trust me

As the only person able to exist in both spots I think I should take it upon myself to try and bridge the gap between the marina folk and the haight folk. Can't we all just get along?!

DJ Ferrari

• Funny how whenever San Francisco is mentioned, the talk always turns to classism...

All the best SF rappers said "Frisco" so I have it penciled in as acceptable within my tourest's journal.

• I've always called it the city since my years of living in the Bay. It's the only city I've ever referred to as "The City"

at this point i have no idea what this thread is about... pain meds like a motherfucker right NOW! talk about a bad few days...

Damn, dog. I know how you feel. I've been on hydracodone based drugs for the last 2 months.

Going through my clean out phase starting tomorrow. I say that every day.

• at this point i have no idea what this thread is about...
    Yeah I was hoping to get some info for my little trip out to the CALIFORNIA BAY AREA OF SAN FRANCISCO.. but since i was'nt PC enough with my post name I guess i get nuthin..This is turning into som Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem north of San Diego type bullshit..what is it with u Cali peoples? I dunno.. I'm from New York so thats always been "the city" to me..from now on i'll call your city SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA SIR!!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

at this point i have no idea what this thread is about...
    Yeah I was hoping to get some info for my little trip out to the CALIFORNIA BAY AREA OF SAN FRANCISCO.. but since i was'nt PC enough with my post name I guess i get nuthin..This is turning into som Los Angeles Angels of Anahiem north of San Diego type bullshit..what is it with u Cali peoples? I dunno.. I'm from New York so thats always been "the city" to me..from now on i'll call your city SAN FRANCISCO CALIFORNIA SIR!!

we'll just assume that youre being sarcastic and funny with your post...

i dont go out at night so i dont know the club scene or what will be going on when youre here. thats a peacefulrotation or youngphonics or morsecode or rosshogg question... i also think you can check in on the announcements section because thats where most of them post up parties theyre djing at.

diggin-wise: it all depends on what you want to buy and how much youre willing to spend. theres a lot of stores out here and a lot of them are on haight street or (like Open Mind) just off of haight.

once again there are plenty of threads dedicated to this if you just go up to the search engine and type in "san francisco" or "bay area" make sure you go back 6mths or something like that.

if you need some insider digging or want to check out some dealers instead of stores send me a PM and i'll take care of you.