NFL WEEK 10 (did i miss this post?)

debardebar 215 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
this is usually the time of year that the great teams start to separate themselves and my observations:as much as i hate to admit it (being a Chiefs fan), the Broncos look damn impressive.Seattle & Chicago will have their divisions locked by Week 14 at the latest.Jacksonville & Chicago have the best defenses in the league9-0 is nothing to scoff at, but I still stand by my opinion that the Colts are not as great as they are hailed. Starting next week vs. the Bengals, this will begin to show (we got a glimpse of it in that Rams game before Bulger went down)The AFC Wild Card race is gonna be nuts this year: KC, SD, Jax, Pit/Cin, Buf/NEThe NFC playoff spots are gonna be even crazier: With Seattle & Chicago damn near locks for their divisions, there's gonna be a battle for 4-spots between 7 of the 8 teams from the EAST & SOUTH divisions (plus st louis can still make a run).I don't care if LT has 3 passing touchdowns & is a better receiver out of the backfield, Shaun Alexander is the best back in the league right now. He's quietly become the league MVP to this point in the season.The NFC North was 4-0 todayFirst Vermeil went for it with no time left last week, now Gruden goes for 2 instead of the tie! motherfuckers are growing balls! When's the last time 3 teams from the same division won 10 games in the same year? it seems like it'll happen in the NFC South this year.My predictions for the playoffs:AFCByes: Indianapolis, DenverDiv. Champs: Pittsburgh, New EnglandWild Cards: Jacksonville, CincinnatiNFCByes: Carolina, SeattleDiv. Champs: Chicago, DallasWild Cards: NY Giants, AtlantaI'm not quite ready for a Super Bowl prediction yet though (i'm leaning towards the jags though(!)

Comments

• You know,

I agree with your playoff picks. The PANTHERS are looking better every week. I am so happy New York and Washington lost today. The Cowboys need to really be careful in the Monday night game...if they come in their half-hearted they might get blown out!! What happened to the "Cadillac"?? Is it me or are most of the black quarterbacks struggling this year?

• as much as i hate to admit it (being a Chiefs fan), the Broncos look damn impressive.

I hate to admit that too. I guess they do, but I am still convinced that they are gonna fall off. At this point probably not until the playoffs, but somebody will expose them, and it's not gonna be pretty.

Seattle & Chicago will have their divisions locked by Week 14 at the latest.

I agree with this statement. I told folls a few weeks ago to watch da Bears... who woulda thought they'd be 6-3 right now? They will probably fall off at some point, too (I do not believe in rookie QB's as a rule). But they play good football, mane. Right now their only big question mark is the QB position, but young Orton at least isn't throwing games away, and that's all you can ask of him.
    Seattle... damn, hommie! Who saw this coming? Them dudes is BALLIN'. Alexander is a freak. Wizzle, Chan, where y'all at?

Jacksonville & Chicago have the best defenses in the league

Chicago, no doubt. Jax is up there, but until somebody exposes the Colts I gotta go with them over the Jags right now.

9-0 is nothing to scoff at, but I still stand by my opinion that the Colts are not as great as they are hailed. Starting next week vs. the Bengals, this will begin to show (we got a glimpse of it in that Rams game before Bulger went down)

I dunno... where do you think the Colts' weakness is at? The secondary maybe? They look pretty damn solid to me. I had my doubts too, but when I saw how they dominated the Pats last Monday night I was sold. I don't think they'll go undefeated... either the Bengals or probably the Steelers are gonna get 'em. But once the playoffs come around I don't see anybody coming into that dome to take them out.

The AFC Wild Card race is gonna be nuts this year: KC, SD, Jax, Pit/Cin, Buf/NE
    The NFC playoff spots are gonna be even crazier: With Seattle & Chicago damn near locks for their divisions, there's gonna be a battle for 4-spots between 7 of the 8 teams from the EAST & SOUTH divisions (plus st louis can still make a run).

Yep, it's gonna be crazy this year. A lot of good head-to-head match ups that may decide playoff spots in the last few weekends, too. Don't forget Minnesota in the NFC- they lost a lot of games early due to Culpepper's poor play and turnovers, but now with Johnson at QB they are looking like a contender again.

I don't care if LT has 3 passing touchdowns & is a better receiver out of the backfield, Shaun Alexander is the best back in the league right now. He's quietly become the league MVP to this point in the season.

Well... he's the best pure running back, I'll agree with you on that. Can't front on the numbers he's putting up carrying the rock. I would still take LT over him in a heartbeat, though. It really depends on what kind of offense your team is running, I guess, but I just see LT as being able to do what Alexander does and then some.

The NFC North was 4-0 today

I think that division is turning out to not be half as bad as everybody thought they'd be. Detroit lost about 3 games that they should've won and Green Bay could've won about 5 that they lost. Teams like the Packers and Vikings are gonna spoil things for some of these other NFC contenders, you watch.

First Vermeil went for it with no time left last week, now Gruden goes for 2 instead of the tie! motherfuckers are growing balls! When's the last time 3 teams from the same division won 10 games in the same year? it seems like it'll happen in the NFC South this year.

I agree with the statement about the NFC South... I see 10 for Atl and TB, 11 for Carolina. As for Gruden's call at the end of that game today... they made it, but
    that was not a good decision in my opinion. Alstott barely made it over the goal- if Arrington could've aimed a little better when he flew over the line at Alstott dude would've been stopped in his tracks. Gutsy call, and it was great entertainment, but if they hadn't made it... whew. That's the kind of move that can get a coach fired.

My predictions for the playoffs:
    AFC
    Byes: Indianapolis, Denver
    Div. Champs: Pittsburgh, New England
    Wild Cards: Jacksonville, Cincinnati

NFC
    Byes: Carolina, Seattle
    Div. Champs: Chicago, Dallas
    Wild Cards: NY Giants, Atlanta
    I like those picks. I agree totally with your AFC selections. My NFC is just a wee bit different:

NFC
    Byes: Chicago, Seattle
    Div. Champs: Carolina (could easily switch spots with Chicago, though... I see both at 11-5), Philadelphia[/b]
    Wild Cards: NY Giants, Tampa Bay (I see both them and Atlanta finishing at 10-6, so it all depends on the tie breaker)

Yeah, I am kinda pullin' for my Philly boys to get back on track, I admit. I am wishfully thinking that they'll go 7-1 the rest of the way and winning the east outright. But the Cowboys... have you seen the remainder of their schedule?

@Philly
    Detroit
    Denver
    @NY Giants
    KC
    @Washington
    @Carolina
    St. Louis[/b]

Dallas is gonna have problems in the 2nd half, trust me (sorry Stacks!).

I'm not quite ready for a Super Bowl prediction yet though (i'm leaning towards the jags though(!)

Nice team, but I don't think they're ready yet. It's looking like the Colts' year to me.

All in all, I like your views on the NFL, debar. You know your schitt, mane!

WHERE IS ED POWERS???

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

WHERE IS ED POWERS???

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    anyone watch the Chicago game today? That field goal catch was ridiculoid. 5 straight wins cannot be dismissed.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Seattle... damn, hommie! Who saw this coming? Them dudes is BALLIN'. Alexander is a freak. Wizzle, Chan, where y'all at?

Seahawks are KILLIN' IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    These dudes are on fire. They gotta stay on this roll and go to the damn superbowl this year! Check out my hommies website: www.seahawks.net

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    im still really upset at the 2 point conversion call at the end of the skins/bucs game
    that was some bs.
    seriously, he did not look like he got in
    i went to the dolphins game yesterday so i didnt watch much football. it was a pretty good game.

• Div. Champs: Philadelphia[/b]

wow. you're loyalty aka blindness is astounding.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    anyone watch the Chicago game today? That field goal catch was ridiculoid. 5 straight wins cannot be dismissed.

I was helping my uncle move, so I only caught bits and pieces on TV and, unfortunately, listened to that amazing play on the radio. That shit was sweet though on the replay.

Did you catch Cedric Benson's injury? That looked sick, like a season-ending injury. I am surprised they are talking like he's only going to be out a couple weeks. Talk about lucky. And Fred Miller getting punched out? That's wack! I knew his "fall at home" sounded suspicious.

I am loving the Bears right now. Next week is going to be a huge game, with the Bears and Panthers both running large winning streaks; the Bears, as good as they've been, are going to have to come up a lot bigger to hang with those guys. I think the Bears will be lucky to go 4-3 in their last seven games; they have some tough games ahead.

11 Sun, Nov 20 Carolina Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    12 Sun, Nov 27 at Tampa Bay Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    13 Sun, Dec 4 Green Bay Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    14 Sun, Dec 11 at Pittsburgh Tickets FOX 1:00 PM
    15 Sun, Dec 18 Atlanta Tickets ESPN 8:30 PM
    16 Sun, Dec 25 at Green Bay Tickets FOX 5:00 PM
    17 Sun, Jan 1 at Minnesota Tickets FOX 1:00 PM

• Div. Champs: Philadelphia[/b]

wow. you're loyalty aka blindness is astounding.

Yeah, yeah... there's still a lot of season to go, davesrecords. Don't forget, this is still basically the same team that mowed through the NFC last year en route to the Super Bowl. The loss of T.O. may turn out to be addition by subtraction. they may not get to detroit this year, I dunno. But winning the east is still possible. The Giants, Cowboys, Skins... they are not all that, hommie. It will all become apparent as this all plays out.
    Did you see that 1st drive against the Cowboys tonight? These folls are FINALLY RUNNING THE BALL. They are PLAYING FOOTBALL now.... at last! Be afraid... be very afraid.

• 12:08 am EST. I am officially done with these folls (McNabb and Reid).

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    12:08 am EST. I am officially done with these folls (McNabb and Reid).

mcnabb was officially done with these folls around then too.

ow.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I swear I'm not trying to rub salt, or be a wiseass with this question - I really need somebody to explain to me:

Why is Donovan McNabb considered a great or "elite" quarterback??

I admit I have only seen him play a handful of times - Monday/Sunday night games, when the Pats have played the Birds, and some playoff games...but everytime I watch him, I am like, "huh??"

He locks in on recievers, and telegraphs passes. He constantly overthrows his receivers. His decision making is awful, and he hurries all the time when he doesn't need to. He seems to make at least one horrible turnover in every game I watch. What is it that people like about this guy?

And on a side-note, why the FUCK were the Eagles even passing AT ALL on that 4th quarter possession?? Wouldn't you keep the ball on the ground and try to manage the clock? Reid & McNabb handed the Cowboys that game, gift-wrapped, with a big green bow. I just don't get it.

• I swear I'm not trying to rub salt, or be a wiseass with this question - I really need somebody to explain to me:

Why is Donovan McNabb considered a great or "elite" quarterback??

I admit I have only seen him play a handful of times - Monday/Sunday night games, when the Pats have played the Birds, and some playoff games...but everytime I watch him, I am like, "huh??"

He locks in on recievers, and telegraphs passes. He constantly overthrows his receivers. His decision making is awful, and he hurries all the time when he doesn't need to. He seems to make at least one horrible turnover in every game I watch. What is it that people like about this guy?

Because throughout his career he's been a winner and historically doesn't throw a lot of interceptions. When he's playing well he looks great. But he should NOT be considered a great quarterback. I have tried to defend this dude and look at him with the glass half full for years, but I'm finished with him after last night. I can deal with some of his bad passes- anybody can be off sometimes (although I think a pro quarterback, especially one who is considered "elite", should not miss wide open receivers by a mile on a regular basis like McNabb does). What I cannot deal with is the bad decision making, not knowing how to run a 2-minute offense, seemingly not knowing how to look off receivers and all the other mental errors. Dude's been playing football for too damn long not to understand how to do the basic schitt.
    But the main reason he is not a great quarterback is that he consistently shrinks when the pressure is on. No matter how much he tries to say the right things when a microphone's on and give the impression of being this great leader, there is clearly a lack of character and composure when dude gets into a tight situation. The great ones rise to the occassion, McNabb can't handle it. You can't mention dude in the same breath as the Elways, Montanas, Unitases etc... he just does not have it. Brett Favre can throw six interceptions and he still looks like he's ready to fight to the end. McNabb will stay in there, but you can see how he just unravels when things aren't going his way.

And on a side-note, why the FUCK were the Eagles even passing AT ALL on that 4th quarter possession?? Wouldn't you keep the ball on the ground and try to manage the clock? Reid & McNabb handed the Cowboys that game, gift-wrapped, with a big green bow. I just don't get it.

Yep... I can't blame McSad entirely, because the coach puts him in bad situations with his ridiculous "pass-first" philosophy. They were FINALLY running the ball last night, and they were dominating that game. Why on earth was that pass even called??? More than any other time in the game, that is when you should be running and at least make Dallas use their timeouts even if you don't get a first down. So what happens? A dangerous pass play is called, McSad throws the pic, TD Cowboys, game over. It's gonna be a bad day in Philly today, man.

Next week, I want to see Mike McMahon in at quarterback. Sit Donovan for the rest of the year and see what McMahon can do. If the play at the qb position improves with McMahon in there (and right now I don't see how it can't), the Eagles need to seriously consider making a change next season. Enough is enough.

• sadly, yes
    reid too

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    McNabb gets Philly to the NFC Conference game 4 years in a row and then when he's playing badly we're just gonna throw in the towel with him? I agree that McNabb is not the greatest of clutch players and that he has a history of not performing well under pressure, but he's still one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Not this year of course. That sports hernia is obviously affecting his play and in retrospect, it's pretty clear that McNabb should've got the surgery as soon as the injury happened. However, hind-sight is always 20-20 in sports.

I mean, don't get it twisted: last night's loss was indeed McNabb's fault to a large degree. But you can't just suddenly say that we need to rebuild because the dude has one bad season (a season where he's clearly INJURED). How quickly we are to forgot that prior to this season, he had four phenomenal seasons with some absolutely breathtaking performances. Three of those seasons, they didn't have schitt for recievers either. Agreed in the conference final losses and the super bowl loss, you could pin the blame on McNabb too, but giving your team a legitimate chance to get to the Superbowl four years in a row is is no small feat. All you can really ask of your quarterback is to give you a chance to win those games, and season after season McNabb has done that.

Again, don't get it twisted. I recognize that last night's loss rests solely on his shoulders. Furthermore, most of the big losses in the past four years rest on his shoulders... but so do the big wins and surely there were more big wins than big losses over the past 4 or 5 years. Surely, the big wins outweight the big losses. The losses sting more, but I think it's much too early to throw in the towel with McNabb... especially since he's injured!

-e

• philly tradition, hommie

remember, that we booed mike scmidt unmercifully and pelted santa with ice missles.

i feel you, but it would be really nice to have a consistent qb. randall made great plays, but would overthrow open recievers. and we won a lot fo games, but no titles.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I feel for all the Philly fans out there, but I agree with emynd. You can't give up on McNabb. Especially in a league where Brooks Bollinger & Cody Pickett are starters, quality QBs are tough to come by. However, I do agree that McNabb is overrated.

Going back to an earlier question:
    I dunno... where do you think the Colts' weakness is at? The secondary maybe? They look pretty damn solid to me. I had my doubts too, but when I saw how they dominated the Pats last Monday night I was sold. I don't think they'll go undefeated... either the Bengals or probably the Steelers are gonna get 'em. But once the playoffs come around I don't see anybody coming into that dome to take them out.

Here's the game plan to beat the Colts: Drop 8 into coverage, rush 3 on defense, let James get his 125 & 1 TD, but don't let Manning & Harrison roast you. On offense, pound the ball between the tackles, their front 7 are fast, but undersized. Take your shots downfield in the first half. If you can block their rushers (which is possible, watch the NE game) your QB can pick apart their secondary. DON'T throw short routes in the middle, their LBs are great in coverage (speed) and reading & picking QBs.

If you look at their early games, specifically the Jacksonville game, their offense can be contained if you're willing to give up the ground game. And on D, with the exception of the Jags & Houston, they haven't faced a balanced offense yet (balanced not necessarily meaning they're good, if you're wondering about Houston). Cinci this week will tell us a lot about this D, and I have a feeling they're gonna look very average, like they did against NE & STL before Bulger went down.

They look pretty good for home field in the playoffs, but they will lose at least 3 games this year: PIT, @JAX, & SD - all teams that can pound the ball & have solid defenses. But throw in another loss from road games against CIN & SEA and 12-4 isn't necessarily a lock for homefield. If Denver can survive their tough division, they may get it, and if Pittsburgh and/or Cinci can knock off the Colts, they'll have the tiebreaker for homefield over Indy.

I'm not saying Indy isn't good, they're a great team, but I think their weak schedule has made them seem invincible, which is definitely not the case.

• Options
    Sit Donovan for the rest of the year and see what McMahon can do. If the play at the qb position improves with McMahon in there (and right now I don't see how it can't), the Eagles need to seriously consider making a change next season. Enough is enough.

We'll take McNabb in NY if you don't want him, unless we wind up with a top 3 pick and get a crack at Young or Leinart. Either way, Jets are fucked for a few years. I shouldn't even be posting in any NFL threads until the draft.

• Options
    Especially in a league where Brooks Bollinger & Cody Pickett are starters, quality QBs are tough to come by

Bollinger's actually had some drives where he's looked good. He's been plagued by a team that is missing two starters (including AllPro Mawae) from the offensive line and their starting TE. Damn man, the Jets have already lost 10 players for the season!! Plus, his receivers are dropping passes all over the place. Still there are a hundred players I'd rather have at QB for the Jets, but Bollinger isn't as bad as his stats make him look.

I just spent 4 minutes defending Brooks Bollinger. Plaese to ban me.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Seattle is going to fuck around and win the Super Bowl

• I feel for all the Philly fans out there

In a strange way so do I......but these guys have handed it to the Cowboys for the 5 years so its time for a change. Philly dominated the entire game just like Dallas dominated Washington and Seattle and then they had a total lapse at the most critical part of the game. Even though they are 0-3 in the division right now all is not lost with Philly. I was impressed with that rushing defense.

Going back to an earlier question:

Here's the game plan to beat the Colts: Drop 8 into coverage, rush 3 on defense, let James get his 125 & 1 TD, but don't let Manning & Harrison roast you. On offense, pound the ball between the tackles, their front 7 are fast, but undersized. Take your shots downfield in the first half. If you can block their rushers (which is possible, watch the NE game) your QB can pick apart their secondary. DON'T throw short routes in the middle, their LBs are great in coverage (speed) and reading & picking QBs.

If you look at their early games, specifically the Jacksonville game, their offense can be contained if you're willing to give up the ground game. And on D, with the exception of the Jags & Houston, they haven't faced a balanced offense yet (balanced not necessarily meaning they're good, if you're wondering about Houston). Cinci this week will tell us a lot about this D, and I have a feeling they're gonna look very average, like they did against NE & STL before Bulger went down.

They look pretty good for home field in the playoffs, but they will lose at least 3 games this year: PIT, @JAX, & SD - all teams that can pound the ball & have solid defenses. But throw in another loss from road games against CIN & SEA and 12-4 isn't necessarily a lock for homefield. If Denver can survive their tough division, they may get it, and if Pittsburgh and/or Cinci can knock off the Colts, they'll have the tiebreaker for homefield over Indy.

I'm not saying Indy isn't good, they're a great team, but I think their weak schedule has made them seem invincible, which is definitely not the case.

Debar, I agree with you once again because on all Madden level on Madden 06' when I play as the Colts this is what the computer will do to me. But, that Colts defense is vastly improved and I would rate them as a top 5 defense in the league.

knowledge being dropped...

I'm not gettin behind the seahawks (ayo) same way I'm not counting out the patriots.

vermeil going for two was smart: he was up against losing right then or losing in OT. gruden going for two was stupid. the bucs had enough to win in OT, and he left enough time on the clock for the skins to put together a drive. dude got real lucky.

my predictions:
    AFC...
    div: steelers, pats, colts, broncos
    wc: cincy, jaguars
    (those wc's are a damn shame; the chargers belong in the playoffs and could shit on either of those teams...)

NFC...
    div: giants, bears, bucs, seahawks
    wc: carolina, dallas

manning will choke in the playoffs and lose in a defensive struggle.

steelers take the superbowl over...shit...seahawks, I guess.

bettis retires. steelers go 8-8 next year.

• Seattle is going to fuck around and win the Super Bowl

We are creepin on a come up. I will be in the D if we make it!

the chargers belong in the playoffs and could shit on either of those teams

Fuckin' Marty !!! Marty is garbage but he always has great teams

• McNabb gets Philly to the NFC Conference game 4 years in a row and then when he's playing badly we're just gonna throw in the towel with him?

Yes. HELL YES. You have to look at the whole story here, not just the good times and not just the bad time the team and McNabb are having right now. I have watched almost every game that McNabb has played for the Eagles, and he has had a lot of success. Ever since his 1st full year as a starter he has taken the Eagles to the playoffs, to the NFC championship game 4 times and to one super bowl. That's pretty damn good, right? Up until last year he did it with no receivers. Up until this year his touchdown to interception ratio has been extremely good. He brought his completion percentage up last season. Of course there are the great plays like the one against Dallas on monday night last year. And that legendary game where he threw 4 tds on a broken leg. There has been a lot to commend Mcnabb for since he's been at the helm- trust me I have been a fan of this dude from day one.
    But when you look closer, you'll see that the vast majority of his victories have come against teams that the Eagles were favored to beat. He's had it good for the past few years feasting on a mundane NFC and a god awful NFC east. But in most of the big games when their backs have been against the wall and they've faced a seriously formidable opponent, McNabb has come up very, very small. People are gonna blame this season's woes on the injury and on T.O., but like I said earlier, you can't put McNabb's mental errors on the hernia or on Owens. He's been playing football too long to make some of the mistakes he makes. Anybody who's been a fan of the Eagles for the past six or so years has seen the same thing I've seen. You can NOT throw interceptions like the one McNabb threw last night, you just can't do that. You may not be tired of his inconsistent and at times totally amateurish play at the quarterback position, emynd, but I've had it. I can't take it anymore.
    I'll say it again- let Mcmahon play for awhile and let McSad rest his injuries, and we'll see how the team looks with somebody else running the ship. Is Mike McMahon the answer? Naw, I'm not saying he is. But other than Donovan, he's what we have right now (Koy Detmer does not count). I'd like to see somebody else in there at this point, because I do not think that #5 is ever going to win the big one for us. It hurts to say it, but that's how I see it.

(And I'm not letting Andy Reid off the hook, he's the REAL problem here. But I've typed enough already, so I'll leave it at that.)

HEY PHILLLL !!!!.....

I admit i got kinda nervous after we fucked another game off in the final minutes....but i KNEW !!! IKNEW!!!! good old Donovan would not let me down....so now you're 1 game ahead.......we go to Cleveland????.....and ya'll go to New York????......BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

we go to Cleveland????.....and ya'll go to New York????......

confirmed!!!!![/b]

LOLOLOLLLLLLOLl!!!!!!!lololll!!!!!!!VICTORY IS MINES!!!!!!!!BWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

seriously homie....what would happen if Seattle won a Super Bowl or championship? sex in the streets ? riots? fires? no more rain?....damn..that shit would be crazy

Boston won
    chicago won

Seattle next ...right????

$1000 on the Seahawks...fuck it

seriously homie....what would happen if Seattle won a Super Bowl or championship? sex in the streets ? riots? fires? no more rain?....damn..that shit would be crazy

Boston won
    chicago won

Seattle next ...right????

$1000 on the Seahawks...fuck it

it's a shame koren robinson will miss the party.

• HEY PHILLLL !!!!.....

I admit i got kinda nervous after we fucked another game off in the final minutes....but i KNEW !!! IKNEW!!!! good old Donovan would not let me down....so now you're 1 game ahead.......we go to Cleveland????.....and ya'll go to New York????......BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

At this point our bet is meaningless, edpowers. I will probably still be getting a $100 deposit into my Paypal account by season's end, just because the Dolphins are pitiful. But right now the Eagles are pitiful, too, so I will take no joy in winning this bet regardless. I have already been crushed to the earth by this team's horrificly disappointing performance this season. The extra piss you are trying to tinkle on my decomposing corpse is so insignificant right now.

But still, hommie... y'all are 3-6 (without the Mafia). Three-and-six. Dude. You're all up in this thread BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA-in'??? You need to shut it mowf. It is given the sorry state of Miami Dolphins football at this moment.

(BTW, did you see Ricky the Zig Zag Man Williams get his ass COLD-COCKED by one of those little Patriots db's, I think Asante Samuels or whoever? CotDAAAAAMN!!! Now that's one to BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA about!)