NFL WEEK 10 (did i miss this post?)

2»

Comments

• And also- Cleveland will get all up in y'all 'til there's only a string left hangin' out (get it? Oh you don't? Let me essplain- the Dolphins are p*ssy)

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    did you see Ricky the Zig Zag Man Williams get his ass COLD-COCKED by one of those little Patriots db's

I did. Shit was brutal. Reminded me just how much I miss Rodney Harrison.

So many graemlins to choose from...um...eh...how about

ps Williams was stretched on the turf thinking, "oh yeah - this is why I wanted to just stay home and smoke trees..."

• Sick and tired of McNabb and his weird persona. He appears to have everything under control with a never let them see you sweat attitude - full on farce.

He has been called out by the best offensive player in the league. TO risked just about everything to win the superbowl and Mcnabb couldn't perform get the ball to him.

I so quickly forgot - what happened to Donovan in Super Bowl 39 - oh yeah, "he got tired"

what the fuck - go to the sidelines - get your fat cat mama to feed you some chunky ass soup out her nipple and go win a fucking a super bowl. Got Dammit. I got myself all pissed off now.

Fuck roy Williams fuck Drew Bledsoe. Fuck Keyshawn,

Fuck Lito Sheppard burnt ass piece of overhyped crap.

fuck Andy Reid and brad Childressj

fuck

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    get your fat cat mama to feed you some chunky ass soup

Did you catch the SNL spot on Saturday where Kel Mitchell played Mama McNabb? That shit was fucking hilarious--Kel's impression was great. "Don't mess with my money, child!"

• get your fat cat mama to feed you some chunky ass soup

Did you catch the SNL spot on Saturday where Kel Mitchell played Mama McNabb? That shit was fucking hilarious--Kel's impression was great. "Don't mess with my money, child!"

yeah I saw that last night , how ironic, after the game on E channel. Tina Fey with the philly accent was off the chain though.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    phil
    i thought yall had that one in the bag
    i was actually rootin for yall. this makes things a bit more interesting in the division.
    mcnabb looked good. your runnin game was workin. im confused about the play calling and the outcome of last night as well

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    At this point our bet is meaningless, edpowers.

goddamn dude....this shit is depressing....cheer up man....things will get better...

and since it's meaningless....i'd like my $100 sent same day, fully insured Fed Ex.....autographed..."THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE SHIT !!!".....P. MOST....

and throw in a copy of that "philadelphia beat mission"...im missing that one ....and a need a clean copy of "Coolin"....my shit is scratched .......

• At this point our bet is meaningless, edpowers.

goddamn dude....this shit is depressing....cheer up man....things will get better...

and since it's meaningless....i'd like my $100 sent same day, fully insured Fed Ex.....autographed..."THE MIAMI DOLPHINS ARE THE SHIT !!!".....P. MOST....

Oh, no, don't get me wrong... I still expect to win the bet, edpowers. It looks like my prayers have been answered and Mike McMahon will indeed be the Eagles' qb for the rest of the season, so I am hopeful that they can turn things around and if not go to the playoffs then at least restore a little dignity and pride to the organization. Believe me, all they'll need is a few more wins for me to win the bet, edpowers. The Eagles at 8-8? That's a win for The Most, no question!

and throw in a copy of that "philadelphia beat mission"...im missing that one ....and a need a clean copy of "Coolin"....my shit is scratched .......

That's not a problem, win or lose. But you know all the OG's were sold out many moons ago, right? All I can do is dubs (or of course you can get your s******k on... )