I GOT LAID!!!

2»

Comments

• hey! thanks to everyone for the advice, pms, love. i interviewed on the westside yesterday which was alright. i heard superhyphy on thebeatdontgetittwisted for about 30 seconds and then get mixed out which was kinda funny. tonight im off to crash a film fest gala party to scam for a jobby. wish me luck!

ps
    firmerola where's that mp3?

• hey! thanks to everyone for the advice, pms, love. i interviewed on the westside yesterday which was alright. i heard superhyphy on thebeatdontgetittwisted for about 30 seconds and then get mixed out which was kinda funny. tonight im off to crash a film fest gala party to scam for a jobby. wish me luck!

ps
    firmerola where's that mp3?

clean off your casting couch, you know in case they get "buzzed". maybe wear that one shirt you have. you know the one with buttons. did you print your headshot/resume?

good luck shig!

[firmeRola answering machine]

i'm huffing paint right now. finally making real world moves in the city. please try back later when i will be too fummed out to respond.

[/firmeRola answering machine]

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

man, that shit is old-shool.

• dude! whenever your ready to go wheatpasting i'm ready now. this is gonna be my new poster.

• i shoulda known this thread was here, had the oogum boogum song in my head for days. like mind readers and shit up here. " ... so much soul"

shig > that photo says sherman oaks galleria, i would like to wrap presents for the holidayz. or better yet maybe you could be a mall santa for a couple months for real tho sucks about your job. i'm sure you'll find something.

senior rolla > ray at av had a rene & rene for me today.

spaceghost > damn dude. transfer status? i still gots ta tell ya about those 45s that got stolen from h and all that shit. whatchu getting into this weekend?

• hey hammie!!! does b**** need a licensed professional food tester? i have references.

• hey hammie!!! does b**** need a licensed professional food tester? i have references.

i think you mean b*****

you got licensed? when did you pass the rest of your exams? congratulations are in order!

• fuck, you trying to take my job?

• um, yes. yes, i got my food tester license. i also got my slapaho license. i can now slap ho's legally and write it off on my taxes. im trying to diversify my skill sets.

anyways, more brenton on my hard drive. gotta clean house before i leave!

thanks soulstrut!

• fuck, you trying to take my job?

yo watch your back hommie. i heard shig on the phone the other night with b*****. dude was trying to rat you out and get b***** to give you a piss test. he was arguing you only like the food cuz you get super stoned before you eat. i told him he's crazy; you quit weed years ago and moved straight onto speed.