how many pairs of SOCKS do you own?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
i got about 50. whats a good number? peace, stein. . .

Comments

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    i got about 50. whats a good number? peace, stein. . .

That's a good number

• i got about 50. whats a good number? peace, stein. . .

That's a good number
    cool. just checking. peace, stein. . .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I got a dog with bad eating habits so I restock about every other week

• 50 pairs is better than 49 socks...

But 50 pairs, you a friggin centipede or something...

Many of these in the drawer?

Sounds like this site is right up your alley...SLEEPING BAGS FOR FEET[/b]

• This girl was dissin my white socks the other day said that shit is out of style is this true? cuz damn all i got is white socks!!

• This girl was dissin my white socks the other day said that shit is out of style is this true? cuz damn all i got is white socks!!
    shoulda told her her face was out of style. wait. .that would be mean. peace, stein. . .

White socks are for junior high kids...

Only time they are acceptable for grown men is as athletic wear.

Peace...
    FNM

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Around 20 pairs. It's the first clothing I run out of, so that tells me when to do the laundry. 50 eh? BALLER. But maybe it's time I drop a big $25 and double my stash ....

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Way more than I actually wear.

White socks are for wearing with shorts.

Dark socks with any long pant is so essential.

Gray is the ultimate sock color. So many shades.

• I always have a bag of Costco freshies on hand. Nothing like new socks.

• freshies

• i visited my folks this weekend. i have a sock drawer in my old room. no joke: there are easily 100 socks in there and NO TWO ARE THE SAME. shit drives me crazy every time.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    I need some more argyle socks in my life.....

you can the mack graemlin that all day, I don't care. Argyle socks are nice....

• about 25 is a good #

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    not enough... never enough...
    running out of socks is definitely the impetus to do laundry.

about the sytle, i only wear sneakers, even at my job, so i keep it simple with the white socks.
    i had to buy a new pair of shoes this weekend, and was about to get some wally's and so try to force myself into maturity, but i couldn't bring myself to it... i stuck with those hi-top swooshes in blue and grey that will go with anything. many vietnamese labored over them, and i feel bad but i look good... and i smell good.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I own an almost uncountable amont of socks. They play a vital role in life, if you have clean socks and clean drawls you cna do anything. So the lesson here is have supply of socks and drawls and you can conquer the world.

When I am silly loaded with money, its all about wearing a new pair of socks every day. To hell with the bling or the car socks bitches, socks.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    lol

those and slippers

what happened to having clean underwear, folks?

saying

what happened to having clean underwear, folks?

saying

I own an almost uncountable amont of socks. They play a vital role in life, if you have clean socks and clean drawls you cna do anything. So the lesson here is have supply of socks and drawls and you can conquer the world.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    wow my scanning skills are falling off tonight
    nice