Beef-less mondays - Why?

JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
The most hard-to-face day at work and not a single beef on SS. What's wrong?

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    fuck you

• haha uh oh! oh no he didnt!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    fuck you

That's what I'm talking about! Fuck you too, Mack. Thanks.

• I thought this was going to be about some new initiative of the Catholic church...

fuck you

That's what I'm talking about! Fuck you too, Mack. Thanks.
    no problem dude. wait....i thought we were beefing? haha

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I thought this was going to be about some new initiative of the Catholic church...

Wait til they invest in some fishing company.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    I thought this was going to be about some new initiative of the Catholic church...

wait i thought that the little fish people put on the back of their cars was in regards to that? like eat more fish and become more christian or something like that...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    haha uh oh! oh no he didnt!

And you? 32 posts? You are small, my friend. What are doing here? Lurking for raers? BWAAAAA HA HA, you'll never find them

• I thought this was going to be about some new initiative of the Catholic church...

wait i thought that the little fish people put on the back of their cars was in regards to that? like eat more fish and become more christian or something like that...

You serious J*****????

You serious J*****????

no... but i used to. i never knew what that fish meant and was always like "what the fuck would you put a stupid looking fish like that on your car?"... but now i just find it scary that you lace your car up with Godly trinkets...

You serious J*****????

no... but i used to. i never knew what that fish meant and was always like "what the fuck would you put a stupid looking fish like that on your car?"... but now i just find it scary that you lace your car up with Godly trinkets...

I hear that...

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

You serious J*****????

I remember when I bought my car in January, I had one of those fishes on the back of the car. The first thing that I thought to myself was, "That shit has got to go!"

So when I get back, I started scraping it off. A friend of mine told me that I was doing a bad thing by scraping off what he called "the Jesus fish".

What a fucking idoit!!!

• The most hard-to-face day at work and not a single beef on SS. What's wrong?

Te debes preocupar mas por tus amigos maricones.

hey wetback can you write that shit in english por favor?

• te puedes ir pa'l carajo!

te puedes ir pa'l carajo!

dude youre still writing in mexican... but its okay... greencardstrut should be knockin on your door any minute now.

• llorar y llorar y llorar
    quien necesita greencard ya me case con una gringa

im bored with you. youre not very entertaining...

• tu frustracion me entretiene, aunque eres bastant aburrido en genral, burro

hahaha never frustrated... i just find you boring.

and you called me burro? wow... thats harsh. try harder next time wetback... hee hawwwww

• yawn, beef is weak when you could care less about insulting someone else, I could have called you a donkey cock guzzler, goat loving motherfucker, but yawn, you are as equally boring, I mean wetback, I sure never heard that one before, pass the towel hee haw!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

Chinga tu madre, mexicano cabron!

that was harsh jinx. weak, cuz if you woulda dropped the n bomb on one of our black strutters shit would be goin nuts.

• hey wetback can you write that shit in english por favor?

best thraed today

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

best thraed today

And you? "Prestige" What's that? Sounds more like a car model "Honda Prestige" than a DJ name....

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

best thraed today

it was a beef thread i thought?!... oh well, i guess one latino cant say "wetback" to another latino these days.

d'oh. forgot you were latin jinx.

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

Chinga tu madre, mexicano cabron!
    Word wide beef...

• GODDAMMIT ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i had a beef-less friday. i got hoodwinked into going to some "co-op" bongo and sherpa hat veganista /artiste party.

first off i was told it was a bbq. when i got there i was informed that it was cleverly named "booty-q" not bbq and all the ladies had to wear dookies. youd think that'd be good, right? yeah, except were talking about some fucken hippies here which means there was some foliage hanging out the bottoms of them shorts on most these ladies. one chick was straight diggin at her dookie camel toe all night which normally i would welcome but in this case it made me sick.

and lo and behold guess what hippy dinner we had? it wasnt government additive meat product. you guessed it. lentils. man FUCK LENTILS!!![/b]

what the fuck is it with hippies and lentils? ok ok. i know its healthy and all and i dont want to get lectured on the benefits of a macrobiotic diet but come on. the shit is nasty. on the menu. lentils in water, pasta with broccoli, and warm onions. yes, folks warm onions. they just heat that shit in a pan with some oil. my homey says theyre "carmelized" onions but fuck that shit it wasnt carmelized. they had warm onions.

yeah. in case you dont get it. broccoli? onions? lentils? my doggz, i was hippy fartin through the weekend. and hippy vegan farts stink!

and if that's not bad enough, after our delicious dinner there was "performances". a fat dude, a a fat girl, and a skinny dude dressed in their halloween costumes doing some anticon wannabe shit. FUCKING HORRIBLE!!![/b] and what's with these newfangled LA hippyfucks that dont kick hackey sack? i mean if there was anything that couldve saved the night, it was some jambay and a sipa sipa. but nooooooooooo.

saturday was cool though.

GODDAMMIT ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

hi brian... end of the month karaoke session? ill be there for buena park... we should do another food/movie/smoke session.