Beef-less mondays - Why?

2»

Comments

• deleted.

• GODDAMMIT ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

hi brian... end of the month karaoke session? ill be there for buena park... we should do another food/movie/smoke session.

hi justin. i might be in clovis for the family festivities at the end of the month, but if im around, im there. if not, get money big guy!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    GODDAMMIT ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

hi brian... end of the month karaoke session? ill be there for buena park... we should do another food/movie/smoke session.

hi justin. i might be in clovis for the family festivities at the end of the month, but if im around, im there. if not, get money big guy!

fun in clovis! yeah dude if youre in town we MUST do this! ill holler at you when im close to coming down there.

• d'oh. forgot you were latin jinx.

Justin's Latino?

deeyum[/b]

first the facemelting revleations of Big Chan and Faux....but this?

IT HURTZ ME

• GODDAMMIT ALL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

what the fuck is that? family festivites over gangstaroke? bullshit!!!! i don't remember seeing you like this in any of your family photos

hi justin. ill see you in weedstrut.