Ashlee Simpson Loses Her Mind In Toronto (NRR)

2»

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    "just take a little off the cheeks."

He kinda looks like how I picture corky will look in his golden years

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

She may not be super hot, but she's still bangable. Plus, she's stupid.

is it really a plus?

• edubedub 715 Posts
    the title of this thread is misleading... it implies the girl had a mind before going to Toronto...

that video is crap, btw... did someone record that shit on their cell phone??!... that dude on the tv show acting like "we caught her two hours later at McDonalds"... like there was a fuckinmg film crew following her around... with cell phones... LLLAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    people still eat at mcdonalds? nasty

• Getting drunk in public is no big deal. Being a raging elitist bitch to the minimum wage workers at Mcdonalds, bragging about your loot, and telling people they can't have a picture if they won't suck her toes =

Take that shit back to Hollywood .

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

I'm sucking Ted Casablanca's toes as I type this

• Take that shit back to Hollywood .

Awesome !!!! I whooped Chris Klein's ass in Pool the other night, while Gretchen Mol shook her booty to Journey songs out here in my little Podunk town of Silverton,Oregon the other night.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Awesome !!!! I whooped Chris Klein's ass in Pool the other night, while Gretchen Mol shook her booty to Journey songs out here in my little Podunk town of Silverton,Oregon the other night.

Dude Silvertyon is Hardcroe!

No tax on my nobu sushi and chianti

• Take that shit back to Hollywood .

Dude Silvertyon is Hardcroe!

No tax on my nobu sushi and chianti

We don't have sales tax...that's how hard croe we are out here. Wine and Sushi rounds for everyone...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    y'all need a good place for Matzah Ball soup, perferably open 24 hours. I'm hungry when I coe down off of X

• y'all need a good place for Matzah Ball soup, perferably open 24 hours. I'm hungry when I coe down off of X
    True Dat. We got plenty of Shiskaberries; but no Matzah.

• ???You would not kiss my foot. So fuck you!???

Ooh. I need to use that one.

• I don't care what ya'll say Ashley Simpson is pretty hot... in some ways hotter than her sister...[/b]

Ok. Really. Quit playing around. You're not serious are you?

• -

• chasechase 767 Posts
    I can't wait to see what her Dad/manager is going to say...

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Who buys her records? Seriously, has anyone even heard any of her music? How the hell does she make a living?

BTW In the real world most people here (including myself) would be all over her, but compared to other hot celebrities she's busted.